Great insight into the liberal gun haters propaganda [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Great insight into the liberal gun haters propaganda

jastroud
01-23-2012, 23:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY3WiO9s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I might as well just leave my guns at home. I haven't even watched part 2 yet...I may end up selling those useless things all together.

You can thank me later for saving all your lives!

tim12232
01-23-2012, 23:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QjZY3WiO9s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I might as well just leave my guns at home. I haven't even watched part 2 yet...I may end up selling those useless things all together.

You can thank me later for saving all your lives!

This might be a repost but either way....If you ever have serious questions or concerns about guns, go to Diane Sawyer! She is the worlds foremost expert on firearms :rofl:. I believe she graduated sumo cum lade at the ABC news university of Gun Facts and Truth :supergrin:

NEOH212
01-23-2012, 23:48
This might be a repost but either way....If you ever have serious questions or concerns about guns, go to Diane Sawyer! She is the worlds foremost expert on firearms :rofl:. I believe she graduated sumo cum lade at the ABC news university of Gun Facts and Truth :supergrin:

Ditto! :rofl:

This is the "If I only had a gun" documentary that she did a few years back?

Man oh man if that wasn't biased to high heaven I don't know what was! :rofl:

jastroud
01-23-2012, 23:49
Yep, it is. My searchfu is not as good on my phone.

tim12232
01-23-2012, 23:51
Yep, it is. My searchfu is not as good on my phone.

its ok! I like rewatching it lol.
helps me laugh when Im feeling down!

NEOH212
01-23-2012, 23:51
God knows that I'm going to be wearing gloves and a face shield in class. I won't ever have practiced drawing my handgun from concealment and I won't have any training in close quarters shooting and not to mention I won't have a holster that I can draw from in a hurry.

Oh yes, every perp will also be a highly trained swat operator against untrained kids who's only shooting experience was from playing rainbow 6.

Liberals. Seriously. :shakehead: :upeyes:

NEOH212
01-23-2012, 23:53
We should make a documentary about Diane Sawyer and title it, "If I only had a brain."

:rofl:

tim12232
01-24-2012, 00:01
We should make a documentary about Diane Sawyer and title it, "If I only had a brain."

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You would think with all her journalism training she wouldnt be such a FAIL.

The kids did poor because of a lack of training, whats her excuse?

NEOH212
01-24-2012, 01:05
whats her excuse?

1.She's a Liberal.

2. Too much time spent in Liberal University.

3. Indoctrinated into the Liberal way of thinking.

4. She obtained her degree from Liberal University.

5. Can't think for herself.

6. She believes her own BS and all the Liberal BS because some DB Liberal professor assured her that he was right and the actual truth about things is somehow wrong, and that he knows this because he too has a piece of paper from Liberal University that is more advanced than hers. As such, that automatically makes him and his way of thinking correct. Even above and outside of all truth, logic, common sense and real world data.

Good thing Liberals don't design airplanes. They wouldn't ever get off the ground since they would only have a left wing. :rofl:

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER.

Only in a Liberals mind can their flawed ideology and discombobulated nonsensical rhetoric make any sense.

MCVet
01-24-2012, 01:10
As is zealotry.

NEOH212
01-24-2012, 01:40
As is zealotry.

If being a conservative (not a republican mind you) but a heterosexual, christian female conservative makes me a zealot, I'm proudly guilty!

There's nothing wrong with being zealous so as long as it's on the right side of things.

There is something wrong with Liberals. (Nothing short of everything.)

:wavey:

NEOH212
01-24-2012, 01:56
It's kind of hard to defend the far left after looking at what Lenin and Stalin pulled in early twentieth century Russia. Talk about Zealotry and vanguards. Read the communist manifesto written by Karl Marx.

Tell me if that isn't something to be concerned about. Tell me that it doesn't mirror what is happening in this country right now.

Don't forget about the far right fascists like Mussolini and Hitler. They weren't any better.

Look at what happened in Europe. Look at what these extremists caused and tell me that there isn't a reason to be zealous about our rights and freedoms!

Being a Zealot in regards to our right and freedoms? Is that really a bad thing? As far as I'm concerned, we need people to show more zeal about their constitutional rights and freedoms and push back against the left wing PC bull crap that's being shoved down our throats on a regular basis.

Far too many people in this nation are ok with the liberal commie BS and it's that complacency and tolerance of this nonsense that is going to do us in if the good people of this nation don't stand apart from and against it now.

lotsasawdust
01-24-2012, 05:38
I still (so far) have the right to carry. Love the Liberal news.

tim12232
01-24-2012, 09:10
It's kind of hard to defend the far left after looking at what Lenin and Stalin pulled in early twentieth century Russia. Talk about Zealotry and vanguards. Read the communist manifesto written by Karl Marx.

Tell me if that isn't something to be concerned about. Tell me that it doesn't mirror what is happening in this country right now.

Don't forget about the far right fascists like Mussolini and Hitler. They weren't any better.

Look at what happened in Europe. Look at what these extremists caused and tell me that there isn't a reason to be zealous about our rights and freedoms!

Being a Zealot in regards to our right and freedoms? Is that really a bad thing? As far as I'm concerned, we need people to show more zeal about their constitutional rights and freedoms and push back against the left wing PC bull crap that's being shoved down our throats on a regular basis.

Far too many people in this nation are ok with the liberal commie BS and it's that complacency and tolerance of this nonsense that is going to do us in if the good people of this nation don't stand apart from and against it now.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

RussP
01-24-2012, 16:12
While there are a number of carry issues in the video, no one seems to want to discuss them.