Ted Nugent coming out with AMMO line!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ted Nugent coming out with AMMO line!!

dreis454
01-27-2012, 07:11
Available summer 2012.

SHOT Show 2012: Ted Nugent - YouTube

HexHead
01-27-2012, 07:36
I guess he's thinking 0bama might get reelected?

Vanilla-gorilla
01-27-2012, 07:50
Lol. Guess i will puckup a box or two when it comes out. 8)

cowboy1964
01-27-2012, 10:11
Is it going to be 10mm only?

Bob Hafler
01-27-2012, 10:28
Lets see I didn't buy any Tim Allen tools because his name was on them, probably won't buy any Ted Nuggent ammo for the same reason. I think we have more than a few good choices out there already.

Bill Keith
01-27-2012, 11:06
One thing is for sure,IT'S GONNA BE REAL LOUD:rofl:

CajunBass
01-27-2012, 11:08
You don't know how long I've been wishing..."I just wish Ted Nugent would bring out a line of ammo." :upeyes:

byf43
01-27-2012, 13:01
Haven't looked at the video, yet, but, I'll bet he names his ammo line, "Whack 'em & Stack 'em"!

:supergrin:

Fuerte
01-27-2012, 13:14
I found this:

http://piercemunitions.com/press.html

Press Releases:

Company will manufacture HIGH PERFORMANCE hunting ammunition for Ted Nugent, an avid hunter and music legend.

Buffalo, New York January 6, 2011 – Pierce Munitions, LLC has entered an exclusive agreement to manufacture high performance hunting ammunition for the legendary Ted Nugent.

Pierce Munitions is a company whose main focus is producing high quality performance ammunition. The Ted Nugent Brand will be available for retail distribution exclusively through American Tactical , Rochester, NY.

Under the Nugent Brand, Pierce will manufacture the most popular calibers of hunting ammunition. They plan to produce hand gun hunting ammunition in .357 magnum, 10mm, 44 magnum and 45 Long Colt as well as various hunting rifle ammunition from the .223, 308, 30-30, 243, 30-06, 270, 300 Win Mag and the 50 cal. BMG. Each caliber will be available with various projectile options.

Ted Nugent, a lifelong outdoorsman and hunter, said "My life, family and friends are one big shooting, hunting, outdoor family. I am excited and proud to now help create state of the art ammo for dedicated sporters everywhere."

Nugent looks forward to partnering with Pierce. “Ted Nugent is putting his name on our product and insists in "Perfection in every shot" said Chief Marketing Officer, Andrew Wright. “That is our sole focus right from the beginning". "We use only the finest components available". "Each round is hand inspected and hand packaged.”

In the first quarter of 2012, the company will start producing the Nugent branded ammunition and the product is expected to be available at most sporting goods retailers by July 2012.

Pierce Munitions LLC is based in Buffalo, NY, founded in 2009 and is owned by CEO, Aaron J. Pierce.

racer88
01-27-2012, 14:43
Watched the whole video. Loved Uncle Ted's take on Obama, Holder, and the rest of the "gang." I can totally relate to his passion.

g2122
01-27-2012, 21:32
Watched the whole video. Loved Uncle Ted's take on Obama, Holder, and the rest of the "gang." I can totally relate to his passion.

ditto

mdsn969
01-27-2012, 21:33
Ted Nugent coming out??? About time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cadcom
01-27-2012, 21:41
Sign me up.
Someone vocal who isn't afraid to take it to Washington and the anti's? I'll buy his bubble bath if it helps!

Sheepdog Scout
01-27-2012, 21:43
Man I really wish he'd go away.

mdsn969
01-27-2012, 21:44
Man I really wish he'd go away.

Amen...

ScarFace88
01-27-2012, 21:51
How long until he has a stranglehold on the market?

rpew1
01-27-2012, 21:59
If it is anything like his line of arrows then count me in.

unit1069
01-27-2012, 22:03
Let Ted's ammo go through the same testing procedures every other ammo goes through, including backyard tests.

If it's worthy the it is what it is. If not the word will get around fast.

joeglock40
01-27-2012, 22:23
Nugent for Pres!!

The_Drizzle
01-28-2012, 02:37
Ted Nugent ammo! You kiddin me?

Spiffums
01-28-2012, 06:09
I smell full power 10mm hollow points (right under tactical nuke levels) and hopefully some 1500 to 1600 fps 357 sig ammo!!!

I can wish.

MoneyMaker
01-28-2012, 06:26
Some of the most goofiest crap i have seen yet!!!!!!!!! And you guys would buy this crap and think you really got something:rofl::rofl:

frostamp
01-28-2012, 06:31
I found this:

Buffalo, New York January 6, 2011 Pierce Munitions, LLC has entered an exclusive agreement to manufacture high performance hunting ammunition for the legendary Ted Nugent.

Pierce Munitions LLC is based in Buffalo, NY, founded in 2009 and is owned by CEO, Aaron J. Pierce.

'legendary' is one hel*uva stretch
maybe in his own mind.

Fragadelic
01-28-2012, 06:39
Wango Bango

Smoker
01-28-2012, 07:57
Hey Ted -- sit down & shut the f&^k up!!!

writwing
01-28-2012, 16:22
Hey Ted -- sit down & shut the f&^k up!!!

Did he upset your bridge club meeting?

AK_Stick
01-28-2012, 16:24
Ted Nugent Ammunition.

"The only ammo that won't serve when called upon"

amorican88
01-28-2012, 16:25
Ted Nugent coming out??? About time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

+1000
:rofl::rofl:

glock2740
01-28-2012, 16:40
Is it going to be 10mm only?
:rofl:

clancy
01-28-2012, 17:26
Can anyone please explain to me what is so great about Ted Nugent? He is a slightly better than average guitar player with a taste for underage girls, who also likes to shoot guns. Perhaps the only thing he likes better than underage girls is the sound of his own voice.

Dubble-Tapper
01-28-2012, 17:37
meh.... good marketing strategy. plenty of dummies will buy it by the case.

zombie max anyone?

glock272230
01-28-2012, 19:08
For you idiots who are telling him to shut up you are the biggest idiots alive,you are the sheep he is talking about,please go back to france as ted would say. He is a voice that is out there promoting your 2nd admendment and giving a hell of an aurgument too. He is not afraid to tell people that want to take guns away {noboma,congressmen,dumb***** people ,sheep like some of you}to drop dead. Look up more of him on utube and see. You might not like him{i dont even know one of his songs} but if it wasnt for him and people like him this site would be nothing cause THERE WOULD BE NO GUNS EXCEPT FOR CRIMINALS!!! So please before you go and say he likes to hear himself talk or he is dumb or sit down and shut up, please go stick your head back up your ***** and drop dead.
2nd admendment should be discussed over and over again and i think more people with the balls and the knowlage of ted should be our voice for the rights of american people,and even you sheep.

jrs93accord
01-28-2012, 20:19
Nugent for Pres!!

I second that motion.

Ted is a helluva guy and always one to tell it like it is. I saw him a few years ago in the airport where I work. He had been here for a Ducks Unlimited banquet. After he checked in with Delta I stopped him if he was headed back to Texas. He said he was. I then asked if he was going hunting when he got back. His reply was, " All I can say is S@*t is going to die". I laughed my butt off. He is an absolute character. Some may think he is just loud, opinionated, and obnoxious. I, for one, find him a very passionate person when it comes to anything that is gun related. I share a lot of his enthusiasm. There needs to be more like him.

glock272230
01-28-2012, 20:28
i second that motion.

Ted is a helluva guy and always one to tell it like it is. I saw him a few years ago in the airport where i work. He had been here for a ducks unlimited banquet. After he checked in with delta i stopped him if he was headed back to texas. He said he was. I then asked if he was going hunting when he got back. His reply was, " all i can say is s@*t is going to die". I laughed my butt off. He is an absolute character. Some may think he is just loud, opinionated, and obnoxious. I, for one, find him a very passionate person when it comes to anything that is gun related. I share a lot of his enthusiasm. There needs to be more like him.
+1000

G26S239
01-28-2012, 20:46
For you idiots who are telling him to shut up you are the biggest idiots alive,you are the sheep he is talking about,please go back to france as ted would say. He is a voice that is out there promoting your 2nd admendment and giving a hell of an aurgument too. He is not afraid to tell people that want to take guns away {noboma,congressmen,dumb***** people ,sheep like some of you}to drop dead. Look up more of him on utube and see. You might not like him{i dont even know one of his songs} but if it wasnt for him and people like him this site would be nothing cause THERE WOULD BE NO GUNS EXCEPT FOR CRIMINALS!!! So please before you go and say he likes to hear himself talk or he is dumb or sit down and shut up, please go stick your head back up your ***** and drop dead.
2nd admendment should be discussed over and over again and i think more people with the balls and the knowlage of ted should be our voice for the rights of american people,and even you sheep.
Wow! I didn't realize that Ted Nugent saved the 2nd Amendment all by himself! I bet nobody on this Glock Talk forum has ever put in any work on preserving the 2nd amendment. :upeyes: Before telling others where to stick their head you might try pulling yours out far enough to glimpse daylight.

glock272230
01-28-2012, 22:28
Wow! I didn't realize that Ted Nugent saved the 2nd Amendment all by himself! I bet nobody on this Glock Talk forum has ever put in any work on preserving the 2nd amendment. :upeyes: Before telling others where to stick their head you might try pulling yours out far enough to glimpse daylight.
No the light hurts my eyes.:tongueout::rofl: I guess you read what you wanna hear i said their should be MORE people like him sheep boy just sit back and let people take your guns away.

G26S239
01-28-2012, 23:46
No the light hurts my eyes.:tongueout::rofl: I guess you read what you wanna hear i said their should be MORE people like him sheep boy just sit back and let people take your guns away.
This country needs more people to piss and defecate on themselves to avoid serving? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a1_1250550290&c=1 Just because Nugent is your sacred cow doesn't mean others are obligated to overlook facts inconvenient to you fanboys but keep humping Nuge's leg if it makes you feel good. I know plenty of people who volunteer work on 2nd amendment activism w/o making idiotic public statements.

glock272230
01-29-2012, 00:19
This country needs more people to piss and defecate on themselves to avoid serving? http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a1_1250550290&c=1 Just because Nugent is your sacred cow doesn't mean others are obligated to overlook facts inconvenient to you fanboys but keep humping Nuge's leg if it makes you feel good. I know plenty of people who volunteer work on 2nd amendment activism w/o making idiotic public statements.
nugent isnt a sacred cow or my life coach i just watched that one video and then a couple more after that one today and saw people saying shut up or whatever and all i was saying is he is one more persone helping with our 2nd admendment, you just wanna sound cool and aurgue with someone. Its great that you know volunteer people who work on the 2nd admendment and are activly keeping our rights...the thing that scares me is when katrena hit new orleans police and goverment went through that place taking innocent law abiting citizens guns away... one video i watched the guy had this two deer rifles away and the guy asked the police who were pointing their ar-15/m-16 pointing at them for a recept for the guns with the serial numbers and all the info and the cop said get a lawer. What kind of crap is that taking guns and leaving criminals with them so you cant defend yourself. After that i can understand why people are hiding guns in thieir houses and underground.

zgunner
01-29-2012, 00:34
More power to Ted Nugent IMO.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Bow Commander
01-29-2012, 00:49
Another option in the market. A good thing. Buy or don't buy it. Not a big deal either way.

G26S239
01-29-2012, 01:04
nugent isnt a sacred cow or my life coach i just watched that one video and then a couple more after that one today and saw people saying shut up or whatever and all i was saying is he is one more persone helping with our 2nd admendment, you just wanna sound cool and aurgue with someone.No, I do not just want to argue or sound cool. I simply detest Nugent for going so far as to live in his own excrement for a week to get out of the draft and than later claiming all the heroics that he would have done had he not elected to stew in his own excrement to avoid military service. Living in one's own poop for a week is degenerate behavior IMO. It is not conduct that I want associated with pro 2nd amendment activism.

Its great that you know volunteer people who work on the 2nd admendment and are activly keeping our rights...the thing that scares me is when katrena hit new orleans police and goverment went through that place taking innocent law abiting citizens guns away... one video i watched the guy had this two deer rifles away and the guy asked the police who were pointing their ar-15/m-16 pointing at them for a recept for the guns with the serial numbers and all the info and the cop said get a lawer. What kind of crap is that taking guns and leaving criminals with them so you cant defend yourself. After that i can understand why people are hiding guns in thieir houses and underground.I agree that Mayor of NO, the police of NO and the Governor of Louisiana were entirely in the wrong in their conduct after Hurricane Katrina. They probably were behaving like scum before Katrina as well.

NeverMore1701
01-29-2012, 01:21
He's as good for gun owners as the retards on American Guns and Sons of Guns. They all need to keep their stupidity out of the public eye.

fnfalman
01-29-2012, 03:33

Just for that, I'll vote for Obama.

clancy
01-29-2012, 05:48
I personally do not want a draft dodging pedophile defending my 2nd Amendment rights, nor any other rights. You guys who want to genuflect at the Altar of the Nuge can do so all you want.

Noone here would have let their 12 year old son do a sleepover at Michael Jackson's. I would hope that noone would let their 14 or 15 year old daughter do a sleepover at Nugent's.

WiskyT
01-29-2012, 06:09
I personally do not want a draft dodging pedophile defending my 2nd Amendment rights, nor any other rights. You guys who want to genuflect at the Altar of the Nuge can do so all you want.

Noone here would have let their 12 year old son do a sleepover at Michael Jackson's. I would hope that noone would let their 14 or 15 year old daughter do a sleepover at Nugent's.

Cite your info regarding his criminal acts.

Big Mad Dawg
01-29-2012, 07:22
I don’t know about Nugent’s actions concerning draft dodging or underage girls but it was probably about like the other celebrities of the time especially the rockers. I do appreciate that he speaks out for hunting and gun rights I also doubt that everyone/anyone here is so pure that they should be the first to cast a stone, I know I’m not.

dreis454
01-29-2012, 07:55

I'd like to see proof of this too.:upeyes:

glock2740
01-29-2012, 08:15

Yeah, I want to see your proof of this as well. Without a pretty good chunk of proof from you, Ted's lawyers could have a field day in court with a pretty strong Libel case against you. Think before typing.

glock2740
01-29-2012, 08:17
Personally, I don't understand all the hate against Ted. I think he's a helluva guy. :thumbsup:

noway
01-29-2012, 10:30
Can anyone please explain to me what is so great about Ted Nugent? He is a slightly better than average guitar player with a taste for underage girls, who also likes to shoot guns. Perhaps the only thing he likes better than underage girls is the sound of his own voice.

Bingo on all acounts. He also does a column in the Boar Hunter magazine and I still can't yet understand what make him so prime.

As for ammo, he has bigger name and competition out in the boutique ammo dept;

Corbon
DoubleTap
BuffaloBore
Hornady
etc...

So unless he produce some new bullet and has something outside of the top 3 and any boutique ammo company, than he's selling his name.And the bad thing, most will buy it cause "Ted said ......."

:whistling:

pesticidal
01-29-2012, 10:41

That "act" has been discredited and disavowed a number of times.

Kingarthurhk
01-29-2012, 10:52
Texas Monthly Talks TED NUGENT - YouTube

glock272230
01-29-2012, 10:53
No, I do not just want to argue or sound cool. I simply detest Nugent for going so far as to live in his own excrement for a week to get out of the draft and than later claiming all the heroics that he would have done had he not elected to stew in his own excrement to avoid military service. Living in one's own poop for a week is degenerate behavior IMO. It is not conduct that I want associated with pro 2nd amendment activism.
I agree that Mayor of NO, the police of NO and the Governor of Louisiana were entirely in the wrong in their conduct after Hurricane Katrina. They probably were behaving like scum before Katrina as well.
yes we both agree we can be friends now...lol:wavey:

glock2740
01-29-2012, 14:30
I have a feeling that this thread has got a big fat one of these coming pretty soon...:whistling:

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/OU1911/lock.jpg

shooter1234
01-29-2012, 14:48
Some of the most goofiest crap i have seen yet!!!!!!!!! And you guys would buy this crap and think you really got something:rofl::rofl:

Yea, supporting a person who puts a lot of time, money, and resources into helping us retain what little liberties we have left is goofy... So tell me then, what do you do, to help us retain any liberties, while you're sharpshooting this man...

And "really got something". As opposed to? Are you implying that his ammo is advertised as really hot, or really accurate, when it's actually just the opposite? How would you know? Have you shot any? If it is truly crap ammo please let me know, so I don't waste my money lol. But I'd rather my money go to help support someone that is passionate about the shooting sports and our rights, than some politician owned contracting company, or some off shore company that couldn't care less about our country...

NeverMore1701
01-29-2012, 14:56
Yea, supporting a person who puts a lot of time, money, and resources into helping us retain what little liberties we have left is goofy... So tell me then, what do you do, to help us retain any liberties, while you're sharpshooting this man...

And "really got something". As opposed to? Are you implying that his ammo is advertised as really hot, or really accurate, when it's actually just the opposite? How would you know? Have you shot any? If it is truly crap ammo please let me know, so I don't waste my money lol. But I'd rather my money go to help support someone that is passionate about the shooting sports and our rights, than some politician owned contracting company, or some off shore company that couldn't care less about our country...

Don't worry Uncle Teddy, we'll save you!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

homersapien
01-29-2012, 14:58
It'll suck, just like every other "celebrity" endorsed product. In order for Mr./Mrs. Celebrity to make any money the quality must be compromised.

shooter1234
01-29-2012, 15:26
I hope not. He'll actually ruin his own product and name if it's crap.

Rizzo
01-29-2012, 15:37
Yeah, I want to see your proof of this as well. Without a pretty good chunk of proof from you, Ted's lawyers could have a field day in court with a pretty strong Libel case against you. Think before typing.

It's ok, good ol' Uncle Ted's lawyers are what made it possible.

In 1978, he began a relationship with 17-year old Pele Massa. Only problem was that he couldn't marry her because she was too young, so what does he do? Convince her parents into signing documents to appoint him as her "legal guardian."

I guess if you're going to be a pedophile, at least make it "legal". :dunno:

I bet one of his favorite songs is Winger's Seventeen.

Spiffums
01-29-2012, 15:38
They really shouldn't let the posts of people with less than 400 posts show...... it would weed out the troll accounts.

NeverMore1701
01-29-2012, 16:14

In 1978, he began a relationship with 17-year old Pele Massa. Only problem was that he couldn't marry her because she was too young, so what does he do? Convince her parents into signing documents to appoint him as her "legal guardian."

I guess if you're going to be a pedophile, at least make it "legal". :dunno:

I bet one of his favorite songs is Winger's Seventeen.

Oh no, not a SEVENTEEN year old! :upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

Rizzo
01-29-2012, 16:55
Oh no, not a SEVENTEEN year old! :upeyes::upeyes::upeyes:

Hey, underage is underage. Just because you apparently don't have a problem with a guy legally emancipating a minor to **** her doesn't mean that other people don't.

And I sure would like to know how he managed to get a student deferment while averaging 300 shows per year from '67 to '73? Must have done an awful lot of studying and correspondence courses on the tour bus. :dunno:

NeverMore1701
01-29-2012, 16:57
Hey, underage is underage. Just because you apparently don't have a problem with a guy legally emancipating a minor to **** her doesn't mean that other people don't.

And I sure would like to know how he managed to get a student deferment while averaging 300 shows per year from '67 to '73? Must have done an awful lot of studying and correspondence courses on the tour bus. :dunno:

I'm no fan of his, and wish he would go away, but no, I have no problem with a grown man banging a 17 year old (consensually).

AK_Stick
01-29-2012, 17:20
That "act" has been discredited and disavowed a number of times.

Hah, hardly discredited.

He claimed that he dodged the draft by being a dirty **** bag. Then later went back and claimed that wasn't the case.

Then he claimed a student exemption, while claiming he was performing 300 or more shows per year, while on student exemption status.

So either he lied about being a student, so he could dodge the draft and play with his band. Or he performed his dirty **** bag routine, or he was lying about performing professionally.

Either way, he's a draft dodging liar, who has a thing for under age girls.

Hotsteelcoldbeer
01-29-2012, 18:27
He had a line of ammo about 10 years ago. It was called Wack master or something like that, put out by Cor-Bon. It came in zebra striped boxes.

clancy
01-29-2012, 18:33
Personally, I don't understand all the hate against Ted. I think he's a helluva guy. :thumbsup:

Yeah, he really is a great guy. Draft dodger( I know he denies it now, but bragged about it for years), tried to avoid paying child support for a child he sired out of wedlock in 1995 while he was married(the first 2 he sired out of wedlock were put up for adoption). Don't think he doesn't like young girls? Google Pele Massa or Behind The Music. You can listen to his 2 teenage daughters talk about how how upset they were that their dad would bring around gilrs younger than they were.

It's all out there, just google Ted Nugent. You Nuge Fanboys really should consider the company you keep.

Jack23
01-29-2012, 18:44
I'm holdin' out until he comes out with "ZOMBIE LOADS"

itslucky
01-30-2012, 09:40
uncle Ted!

cowboy1964
01-30-2012, 11:22
Don't think he doesn't like young girls?

I'm not even going to state the obvious.

cowboy1964
01-30-2012, 11:30

You can marry at 16 or 17 in Hawaii with consent of the parents. So why go through the legal guardian BS? Becoming a legal guardian to someone is a way to skirt statutory rape charges? Does that even make sense?

LiebeGlock
01-30-2012, 16:18
I hope not. He'll actually ruin his own product and name if it's crap.

That's why I'm eager to try it out. You really risk a lot putting your name on something and it can really ruin you if you endorse/create crap products.