Different kind of printing to worry about [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Different kind of printing to worry about

CitizenOfDreams
01-27-2012, 11:47
I had lunch at Olive Garden today. As I got up to leave, I looked down... and I saw a perfect printout of my PM9 on the leather seat of my chair. :wow:

I know back-pocket carry without a holster is a questionable method, but I never thought about that particular aspect of it. :embarassed:

dosei
01-27-2012, 11:52
You can bet that your pocket also had a perfect "print" of the gun. And in time your pocket will have a perment outline of the gun...even when the gun is not in the pocket...just like the old "Skoal Ring".

HerrGlock
01-27-2012, 11:54
What, you don't know any good ol' boys with the dip can circle?
Gretchen Wilson-Skoal Ring - YouTube

Glock,Nevada
01-27-2012, 14:01
Better cut down on the "all you can eat" breadsticks! :D

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

RightGlock1
01-27-2012, 16:10
Get a holster.

CitizenOfDreams
01-27-2012, 16:13
Better cut down on the "all you can eat" breadsticks! :D

Or I could eat more breadsticks so my, uhm, posterior would be too soft to imprint the gun into the chair. :wavey:

Glock,Nevada
01-27-2012, 16:14
Or I could eat more breadsticks so my, uhm, posterior would be too soft to imprint the gun into the chair. :wavey:

Lmao

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

pizza_pablo
01-28-2012, 17:08

Ya can't argue, with that logic! :supergrin:

dosei
01-28-2012, 19:11

Better wear shirts with very long tails...because anyone that can see you back pocket will know what is in it.

Get a proper holster for your carry method.

Warp
01-28-2012, 19:26
Get a proper holster for your carry method.

I could not agree more with this.

AA#5
01-28-2012, 19:38
You can bet that your pocket also had a perfect "print" of the gun. And in time your pocket will have a perment outline of the gun...even when the gun is not in the pocket...just like the old "Skoal Ring".

:rofl::rofl: "Skoal Ring."

And I thought there were just many baseball pitchers at the party.