Modular Kydex Holsters ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Modular Kydex Holsters ?

silverado
01-29-2012, 15:42
Ok, I'm way behind the times here. Just found the Raven concelmment holsters. Also found the X-concealment holsters. Who else is making a similar design?

Menso
01-29-2012, 15:47
I'm in the same market. I did have a Minotaur from Comp-Tac but the kydex molding broke on me after less than one year of carrying it and I'm not too keen on giving my money to them.

ca survivor
01-29-2012, 16:09
I'm waiting on the X-concealment to make one for the 1911s, it looks like a very good design

Henning
01-29-2012, 18:22
One of the members on here makes Raven style holsters-gripncoldsteel. I am in the process of ordering one from him. He has a lot of satisfied customers here as well as a fast turnaround and cheaper! Check him out!

Menso
01-30-2012, 01:14
One of the members on here makes Raven style holsters-gripncoldsteel. I am in the process of ordering one from him. He has a lot of satisfied customers here as well as a fast turnaround and cheaper! Check him out!

I'm assuming he doesn't have a website?

EDCholsters
01-30-2012, 21:22

Thanks!
Id be glad to help OP. Link in Sig...

.com is in the works!

pens-66
01-31-2012, 06:52
There is a member here, SWINKSTER, that makeS a great kydex holster. His are as good as the Raven for less money and you can get it way quicker as well. I paid around $60 and had it in about a week and a half. I highly recommend him!

E.McCune226
01-31-2012, 22:21
Check out the guys over at G-Code holsters. You want modular kydex, then look no further!

http://www.tacticalholsters.com

Zeroskillet
02-03-2012, 23:59
For those with Raven holsters...does it include the OWB and IWB loops standard?

pens-66
02-04-2012, 11:29
For those with Raven holsters...does it include the OWB and IWB loops standard?

If I remember right you get the standard OWB loops. Any of the other mounting hardware is extra.

Zeroskillet
02-04-2012, 11:30
If I remember right you get the standard OWB loops. Any of the other mounting hardware is extra.

cool. thanks man.

Wonder how it compares in comfort compared to hybrid systems(mtac, crossbreed, kingtuck)