Speaking of Wackers... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Wackers...

DoogieHowser
02-03-2012, 06:23
We had a weird one (guess they all are) yesterday. He was convinced that the city PD and the county sheriffs office were out to get him. They had on previous occasions not once but twice framed him with mountains of weed and coke in his car. He came to us (private university PD) because we're the 'real' cops and he needed protection... So we gave him protection after he started babbling about all the other departments cops would be 'piling up' if they came after him. He got his wish, he was ECO'ed:whistling:

Kadetklapp
02-03-2012, 06:40
We had a weird one once. My PT agency sold a surplus CVPI at sealed bid. Some kid bought it (in his early 20s). After he picked the car up, he is running in the PD door begging for an application. The marshal tells him to go kick rocks. That afternoon, he is ten miles north at a neighboring PD begging for same. The marshal there, who is also one of our part timers, has no idea who he is and gives him an app to fill out (just to get him out of his hair). That night, he's back in our county at a town south of ours. 911 call comes in of an unwanted subject claiming to be an XXXXville police officer at her residence who wont' leave. Our town unit is closer and responds. Pulls into the driveway behind the very same car we had just sold. Kid tells the officer that the car is in-service with XXXXville and he was just sworn in that day (blatant lie).

Turns out he was trying to woo over a lady-friend with his new ride and she was unimpressed and called shenanigans on his claims. We impounded our old car and took him to jail.

DonGlock26
02-03-2012, 06:46
Paranoid schizo complains to city about "rogue helicopter pilot" - YouTube

:whistling:

_

Sniff
02-04-2012, 01:05
That great!

I bet a few hands moved towards holsters when he said "I'm ready to explode".

I bet they stayed there too.