Bloomberg "reloads" in Superbowl Ad [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Bloomberg "reloads" in Superbowl Ad

inthefrey
02-04-2012, 12:28
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46264090/ns/us_news-life/

Jerry
02-04-2012, 13:03
Too bad the firearms community puts more value on a football game then their right. If they didnít they would boycott the game both at the stadium and on TV and tell the Super Bowl Committee why. But pigs will fly and hell will freeze over before the football fanatics do that. Just goes to show how FUBAR The People are. Iím willing to bet if the NRA or GOA tried to run a commercial they would not be allowed, but the anty-gun crowed is welcomed. And YOU (generic you) will still support the game. Pitiful! Just disgusting and pitiful! :puking:

1gewehr
02-04-2012, 15:04
Hmmm, seems like Bloomberg and Mayors Against Illegal Guns are guilty of violating Federal RICO laws. Aren't they conspiring to violate Federal law when they send out their minions to attempt to illegally buy guns?

roguedaddy
02-04-2012, 15:09
Can't get the link to work but I have no problem boycotting the game. I can't stand football. This got me thinking, why don't we see adds for firearms and related products on TV other than sportsman channel when the gun shows are on?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

JK-linux
02-04-2012, 15:25
Get 'em before election year prices start kicking in.

Realfire
02-04-2012, 22:06
I read that their "Gun Control" add will air on youtube, go there and voice your Disgust I know I plan to.

Jerry
02-04-2012, 22:18
Hmmm, seems like Bloomberg and Mayors Against Illegal Guns are guilty of violating Federal RICO laws. Aren't they conspiring to violate Federal law when they send out their minions to attempt to illegally buy guns?

They have already done it. And of course nothing was done about it other than some lip service. Just like when the firearms were stole during Katrina. Neither the Mayor that ordered it nor the police chief that had those orders carried out got so much as a slap the wrist. Nothing has happened to the Attorneys General nor the head of BATF&E over Fast and Furious. Seems the anti gunners are above the law. :steamed:

Front Sight
02-05-2012, 18:38
All guns are legal, government makes them illegal.
Vote them all out as soon as we can.

TexasFats
02-06-2012, 18:03

Maybe, but what's the odds of Holder, et. al. doing anything about it? I expect to see pigs flying over my home first.