Crossbreed Customer Service Question [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crossbreed Customer Service Question

BamaAL24
02-04-2012, 18:48
So my girlfriend bought me a Crossbreed Supertuck for my G27. Great birthday present. Only thing is, she bought me the left hand draw model by mistake (understandable: I'm left handed but shoot right handed).

I've heard Crossbreed's customer service is pretty good. Think they'll give me any trouble getting it swapped out?

DaneA
02-04-2012, 21:39
I just did the same thing and they didn't give me an ounce of trouble switching it out. Turned it around and got it back to me in about a week or so (from the time I dropped it in the mail).

Pop Smoke
02-05-2012, 01:38
Call or email...pronto! You'll want that resolved very quickly and they'll take good care of you. With tax season upon us, Mark and the folks at Crossbreed are bound to get flooded with orders....like they aren't flooded with them anyway.

BamaAL24
02-15-2012, 22:09
Just wanted to update and say that Crossbreed's customer service was excellent. About a week turn around and very helpful and pleasant people to deal with. I've been making adjustments today to get it just right. And tips or tricks would be appreciated.

DaneA
02-15-2012, 22:29
And tips or tricks would be appreciated.

Wear it. A LOT. Even if it is empty (like going to work where you may not be able to carry).

cola490
02-16-2012, 06:16
Wear it. A LOT. Even if it is empty (like going to work where you may not be able to carry).
I don't think it is a good idea to wear a kydex holster empty, it could be deformed by the pressure of your belt or bumping against somthing.

macville
02-16-2012, 07:30
I don't think it is a good idea to wear a kydex holster empty, it could be deformed by the pressure of your belt or bumping against somthing.

Actually, I found that if holster is a little lose (like it is with my Crossbreed for my SR9c right now) wearing it empty helps tighten it up because the leather stretches a little. And kydex doesn't deform unless it's heated up.

DaneA
02-16-2012, 18:49

I've been wearing mine over a year now empty while I'm at work. It hasn't seemed to harm it yet. I could see how if I bumped something hard enough it could crack it, but that would have to be pretty darn hard.