Ankle Holsters [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ankle Holsters

MoneyMaker
02-06-2012, 03:51
Ok i cant afford another Ritchie holster and i dont need to know that ankle carry is not good for ccw primary,but its what i will have to do with the new jobs i will be getting or nothing at all,So with that out of the way,Please tell me what you have that works with a Glock 27 or Glock 26,that is all day comfortable,secure,price under $100 and pics of it being worn if you can ,Thanks as i will need to aquire this in the next week give or take a few days.

BodymoreMurderland
02-06-2012, 04:46
I use a Desantis Renegade ankle holster for my G27 once in a while. Not my prefered method of carry by any means.

Bodyarmorguy
02-06-2012, 05:05
I have been in law enforcement since 1984 and ankle carry has often been my preferred method of carry for a back up pistol. I have carried J frame S&W's, Colt .380 Governments and Glock 26/27's. I have tried a number of different holsters and have enjoyed great success with the Ankle Glove from Galco.

It retails at $90 and is all-day comfortable. I just got home from a 12 hour shift....which if you include prep time, travel time and the fact that I am at work almost an hour early every day, more like a 14 hour shift, and my G27 went unnoticed by me or anyone I came into contact with all night.

Best regards, BAG