Lefty Holster G27 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lefty Holster G27

Green Mountain Boy
02-06-2012, 13:12
Hello all,
I did research and setteled on a Cross Breed Snap Slide for an OWB Holster for the G27 I just purchased. I ordered this 12 days ago and was told today that shipping may happen end of next week or beginning of the next. That would make from time of order to time of estimated delivery over a month.

Seeing as cross breed has a try it free gaurentee I am thinking of picking up another LH OWB holster for the G27.

Does anyone have any suggestiosn?

Thanks, GMB

pointnopoint
02-06-2012, 20:00
Hello all,
I did research and setteled on a Cross Breed Snap Slide for an OWB Holster for the G27 I just purchased. I ordered this 12 days ago and was told today that shipping may happen end of next week or beginning of the next. That would make from time of order to time of estimated delivery over a month.

Seeing as cross breed has a try it free gaurentee I am thinking of picking up another LH OWB holster for the G27.

Does anyone have any suggestiosn?

Thanks, GMB

I really like my lefty Galco Concealable http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.asp?ProductID=240&CatalogID=4

If your looking for something less expensive, Don Hume makes some good leather. :cool:

Green Mountain Boy
02-06-2012, 20:43
Possibly a range holster at the very least. I wanted to be working on drawing and shooting it etc. Plus it's been so cold lately I could get away with carrying almost anything

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

sr975j
02-06-2012, 20:52
If you just want something for the range, the glock holster works great...i use it to CC quite often also.

Sam

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine