DART has alot of gunfights [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : DART has alot of gunfights

Deaf Smith
02-08-2012, 20:25
Now two gun fights were cops end up shooting bystanders in three months!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/lake-highlands-richardson/headlines/20120207-2-dead-2-wounded-after-richardson-dart-station-shootout.ece

And the head of the DART feels he can't do anything cause...

I dont really know what can be done; you have a right to carry in the state of Texas, spokesman Mark Ball told KTVT-TV (Channel 11). If there is anything in the future that we can possibly do, well do it.

But it turns out both gunmen were ineligible to even touch them (ex-felons.)

If you have a CHL, you can pack on the DART, but it seems there never is a CHL holder involved.

Be careful on the DART!

Deaf

glockenturm
02-09-2012, 02:03
Missed the part about the cops shooting bystanders.

Sheepdog Scout
02-09-2012, 02:29
Missed the part about the cops shooting bystanders.
:dunno:

Gunshine
02-09-2012, 05:10
Now two gun fights were cops end up shooting bystanders in three months!

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/lake-highlands-richardson/headlines/20120207-2-dead-2-wounded-after-richardson-dart-station-shootout.ece

And the head of the DART feels he can't do anything cause...
I dont really know what can be done; you have a right to carry in the state of Texas, spokesman Mark Ball told KTVT-TV (Channel 11). If there is anything in the future that we can possibly do, well do it.But it turns out both gunmen were ineligible to even touch them (ex-felons.)

If you have a CHL, you can pack on the DART, but it seems there never is a CHL holder involved.

Be careful on the DART!

Deaf
No one implies the police shot anyone. Perhaps I'm missing something? Also the statement about having the right to carry was just wrong. With no mention as to the legality of the suspects carry.

lethal tupperwa
02-09-2012, 05:44
But it turns out both gunmen were ineligible to even touch them (ex-felons.)?

Deaf Smith
02-09-2012, 17:28
And it turns out the cop shot the guy behind the shooter (just wounded him) and the shooter KILLED the guy behind the cop.

The bullet proof vest stopped one round that hit the cop.

Just read the Dallas Morning News online and you will read all about it.

Deaf