Today Show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Today Show

MarcDW
02-09-2012, 06:53
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46316454/ns/today-today_rossen_reports/t/rossen-reports-anyone-can-buy-guns-no-questions-asked/#.TzPAwpgSBwE

They broadcast just now (02/09/2012 at 07:47) a report on "Private Sales".
They do fail to say that all the sellers who were told that the buyer would not pass a background check acted illegal.
Since none of the sellers did not asked for proof of residency, all those sales were illegal!

Jerry
02-09-2012, 10:08
I don’t know how anyone can stand to or would want to watch that liberal crap.

John Rambo
02-09-2012, 15:17
I donít know how anyone can stand to or would want to watch that liberal crap.

Because he used to be whimsical and amusing. Now hes just a chump.

Gunnut 45/454
02-09-2012, 20:13
Mr Rossen
I just saw your hit peace on Guns. You don't believe in the COTUS do you? Can you please define what these words mean- "Shall not be Infringed" ? You also have no consept of personal responsibility either I take it? So if you sell a car to a criminal are you then held responsible for the crimes committed by that criminal? Cars kill way more people then guns-are you for outlawing cars? I'll be waiting for your reply -but I'll not hold my breath cause as usual you types(Liberals) don't like the facts.

Private sales are perfectly legal in most states. So are you for outlawing all private sales for evrything that could be used to kill people- Knives, Car, pools, motorcycles etc.

My email to Mr Rossen

Jerry
02-09-2012, 21:12
Mr Rossen
I just saw your hit peace on Guns. You don't believe in the COTUS do you? Can you please define what these words mean- "Shall not be Infringed" ? You also have no consept of personal responsibility either I take it? So if you sell a car to a criminal are you then held responsible for the crimes committed by that criminal? Cars kill way more people then guns-are you for outlawing cars? I'll be waiting for your reply -but I'll not hold my breath cause as usual you types(Liberals) don't like the facts.

Private sales are perfectly legal in most states. So are you for outlawing all private sales for evrything that could be used to kill people- Knives, Car, pools, motorcycles etc.

My email to Mr Rossen

But it's for the children. :crying:

NYcarry
02-09-2012, 21:15
Also no mention on whether or not they edited out sellers who would not complete the transaction when told they could not pass a background check.

Gunnut 45/454
02-09-2012, 21:23
NYcarry
Also negected to state that by buying fireams in another state to which they are not residents they commited a felony by not going through an FFL! Especially for the pistol purchase!:steamed: :steamed:

I made sure that Mr. Rossen knew about this in my second e-mail and that I was going to send the link to the AZ AG for prosecution! Video don't lie and puts him at the scene of the crime!:rofl:

NYcarry
02-09-2012, 21:25
Nice, justice would be sweet.

Gunnut 45/454
02-09-2012, 21:52
E-mail to AZ AG!

The Honorable Tom Horne

Below is a link to a Media peace by Mr. Rossen of MSMBC Today show that was aired. In it you will find evidence of the felony crime commited in your state by Mr. Rossen when he illegal purchased firearms from private individuals. I highly don't think Mr. Rossen nor any of his crew are AZ residents. There fore buying firearms with in your state from private individuals is a felony crime. I would hope you pursue criminal prosecution of these individuals as you would of anyone else violating the laws of AZ.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/unlicensed-persons.html#gca-unlicensed-transfer

Q: To whom may an unlicensed person transfer firearms under the GCA?

A person may sell a firearm to an unlicensed resident of his State, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may loan or rent a firearm to a resident of any State for temporary use for lawful sporting purposes, if he does not know or have reasonable cause to believe the person is prohibited from receiving or possessing firearms under Federal law. A person may sell or transfer a firearm to a licensee in any State. However, a firearm other than a curio or relic may not be transferred interstate to a licensed collector.

[18 U.S.C. 922(a)(3) and (5), 922(d), 27 CFR 478.29 and 478.30]

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/46316454/ns/today-today_rossen_reports/t/rossen-reports-anyone-can-buy-guns-no-questions-asked/#.TzPAwpgSBwE

OctoberRust
02-17-2012, 07:41
Mr Rossen

My email to Mr Rossen

It's piece, not peace....:rofl:

Jerry
02-17-2012, 11:57
It's piece, not peace....:rofl:

Yah… that will make a really good excuse not to prosecute. I’ll bet they don’t peruse it. When is our good friend the mayor of NYC going to trial. Oh! That’s right! He’s not! :steamed: