Crossbreed MicroClip [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Crossbreed MicroClip

cangler
02-10-2012, 17:22
Anyone using the Crossbreed MicroClip holster? I like the simplicity of it, only one clip etc... I'll carry a Kahr MK9 with it, what are you carrying in your microclip and how's it working for you?
http://www.crossbreedholsters.com/Portals/0/Images/400_micro-1.png

JJY
02-10-2012, 21:30
I recently bought and received a Crossbreed MiniTuck holster for use with my Sig P238. Initial impression of this holster is very favorable. I considered the MicroClip but thought it looked and would ultimately feel unbalanced with just one (1) belt clip. I too am interested in what people have to say about this holster option.

BDC84
02-13-2012, 10:29
Yep, Just got one for my S&W Bodyguard 380 about two weeks ago. I mostly carry my G26 in a CBST. The micro tuck for the small 380 has worked very well so far. I have worn it about 4 or 5 times so far and have had no problems with it.

XDfense
02-13-2012, 11:46
I've got one for my LCP with Crimson Trace laser. I've been wearing it mostly in the colder months for the last two years. It's usually paired with a Wilderness Instructors belt. I really like it. It stays put even with one clip and I'm sure the lightness of my set up has something to do with that.

mj9mm
02-13-2012, 12:09
yes, i have that one for my CM9, it works great :wavey:. i have had no problems with it, one clip is all thats needed with a small gun.