Cant wait for the responses to this video! lol [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait for the responses to this video! lol

Nib-XG26
02-13-2012, 17:28
BALLISTOL "PRESERVE" YOUR FIREARMS - YouTube

Just wanted to see what people think of this. I think he should change the name of his channel to Weapons with no Education:rofl:

Nestor
02-13-2012, 17:34
Hey!
At least now I'm sure that Florida is close to the ocean...Atlantic Ocean to be exact. There is some educational value there.

Nib-XG26
02-13-2012, 17:36
Hey!
At least now I'm sure that Florida is close to the ocean...Atlantic Ocean to be exact. There is some educational value there.

Ok I will give him that but nothing else:faint:

Ruggles
02-13-2012, 17:39
BALLISTOL "PRESERVE" YOUR FIREARMS - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNfP197aJWo)

Just wanted to see what people think of this. I think he should change the name of his channel to Weapons with no Education:rofl:

I ain't spraying that crap all over my guns :tongueout:

Maybe it works, maybe it does not but I don't like the spray it all over concept he is using. :dunno:

2001SportTJ
02-13-2012, 17:52
I can't stand this guy. What a tool.

zhix
02-13-2012, 18:00
Yeah, thats it, spray it right into the firing pin channel.
I use Ballistol and I think it works OK, but as paranoid as I am about rust you will not see me saturating my guns in it like that.

Nib-XG26
02-13-2012, 19:16
I can't stand this guy. What a tool.
:agree::goodpost:

Javelin
02-13-2012, 19:26
"Take a look at the whole table.. thank you" Kind of a tool if you ask me.

And he has a vault? I want to see his vault.... I bet the Vault says "Cabellas" on it :whistling:

ronin.45
02-13-2012, 19:27
Is this the same guy that got butt hurt at SHOT because somebody wouldn't give him an interview?

Why does he have all these "vaults" all over the place? He actually "drives all over" to get his guns for these videos. He must have a ton of free time!

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure soaking your wood and leather with that stuff all the time is the opposite of good for them.

His voice kind of reminds me of Randall from the honey badger video!

2001SportTJ
02-13-2012, 19:33
Is this the same guy that got butt hurt at SHOT because somebody wouldn't give him an interview?

Yes. Ed Brown was "mean" to him because he wouldn't give him an interview, and he is going to bankrupt Ed Brown because of it. :upeyes:

"Take a look at the whole table.. thank you" Kind of a tool if you ask me.

And he has a vault? I want to see his vault.... I bet the Vault says "Cabellas" on it :whistling:

He has many vaults at different locations. :rofl:

sfguard
02-13-2012, 19:38
So, does he clean all that crap off them before he shoots them or just let it splatter all over the place?

Nib-XG26
02-13-2012, 19:43
He just posted another video doing it some more:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think he may be a little "special":whistling:
The scariest thing is that people listen to him and mimic him

BALLISTOL "THE OWNER" armoryexpressoutlet.com - YouTube

Javelin
02-13-2012, 19:45
So, does he clean all that crap off them before he shoots them or just let it splatter all over the place?

He wears gloves and carries a terry cloth apparently.

Javelin
02-13-2012, 19:46
He just posted another video doing it some more:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think he may be a little "special":whistling:
The scariest thing is that people listen to him and mimic him

BALLISTOL "THE OWNER" armoryexpressoutlet.com - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8U7mvDvmfk&feature=g-u-u&context=G2c116d3FUAAAAAAABAA)

That one is different though. He isn't wearing gloves in that one.

jerzeydevil77
02-13-2012, 19:47
This has to be a joke!

ijacek
02-13-2012, 19:56
Is he saying "Vaults" or "Balls" also a quick look into Thesaurus would make him sound smarter, than just repeating the "Liberally."

But despite all that, God, there is so much I could learn from him, anybody know how I can subscribe to his channel? :supergrin:

LoadedTech
02-13-2012, 20:10
Hes a tool, enough said, nothing to see here move on, move on....

Metal Angel
02-13-2012, 20:12
Wow... I hope he doesn't use those guns for SD. I can just picture a 1911 slipping out of his hands from the recoil of the first shot. And yeah, the oil does say "penetrates" that's not a good thing. Good for cleaning, not good for covering your gun with.