married to an asian woman.......... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : married to an asian woman..........

cowboywannabe
02-14-2012, 13:47
whos married to an asian chick thats been ruined by becoming americanized?

discuss.....:supergrin:

RichardB
02-15-2012, 11:36
:supergrin:Second issue: Who of you have been ruined by becoming Americanized?

Yang332
02-15-2012, 11:47
LOL! Awesome thread.

1. I'm Asian.
2. My wife is Asian.
3. We are both Americanized.

We both are born and raised in this wonderful country.

We aren't ruined.

If we were in the country our parents came from, we'd be dead. I'm happy we're alive.

John Rambo
02-15-2012, 13:39
I'll say this much. The non-Americanized Asians I've gone with were the best ever, in every room of the house. If my physical attraction to them wasn't subject to my mood, I'd have me a mail-order Asian in a heartbeat. The Americanized ones were as worthless as a white girl, by comparison.

RichardB
02-15-2012, 16:52
It seems to me that the only way an Asian woman married to an American would not become americanized would be for both of them to live somewhere in Asia where she did not have contact with American women and culture.

cowboywannabe
02-17-2012, 08:15
yea, the white trash or hip hop cultures are ruining the asian woman who come here with virtue, class, and dignity.

DWARREN123
02-17-2012, 11:33
My wife is Korean. Best person I know. On the 13th of Febuary this year we were married for 33 years.
She is Americanized, done by my mother and other female relatives, still the best woman I could be married to. :supergrin:

Kempo
02-17-2012, 14:51
I'm on my second Asian wife. First marriage lasted 18 years. She didn't really get Americanized, she was just a liar, a cheat, and couldn't understand why I couldn't put up with her habitual shoplifting.

Been married to my current wife for 13 years in May, and I hit the jackpot with her. She's quite a bit younger than me, but we haven't had any problems due to that. Honest to a fault, and takes good care of me. She is Americanized to the degree she needs to be to get along here, but still holds her original values about marriage and family.

cowboywannabe
02-17-2012, 15:29
I'm on my second Asian wife. First marriage lasted 18 years. She didn't really get Americanized, she was just a liar, a cheat, and couldn't understand why I couldn't put up with her habitual shoplifting.

Been married to my current wife for 13 years in May, and I hit the jackpot with her. She's quite a bit younger than me, but we haven't had any problems due to that. Honest to a fault, and takes good care of me. She is Americanized to the degree she needs to be to get along here, but still holds her original values about marriage and family.

thats what ive found also.

ive lived in different regions of this country and have been involved and know various socio-economical levels....

ive found that as a whole, the more financially secure people are the less cheating there is. poor white trash and project dwellers are notorious for cheating. i see it everyday and know many personally. the more affluent folks have some cheats but its not as often. more to lose financially, and losing face is a big deal too, public image means something when your name means something.:supergrin:

what i have found is the women who are just off the boat so to speak are very honorable. asian and latina are incredibly faithfull.:wavey:

now, i do know one or two white trash women who are faithfull to their current husbands:whistling:, until number 3 or 4 comes along with a newer pickup truck or motorcycle....:rofl:

vikingsoftpaw
02-18-2012, 13:19
I knew a guy that while in Japan met and married a traditional Japaneese chick. She still washes his feet when he get home from work.

cowboywannabe
02-19-2012, 11:54
I knew a guy that while in Japan met and married a traditional Japaneese chick. She still washes his feet when he get home from work.

no way, im not talking about a slave. i mean women of virtue, traditional standards, faithfulness et cetera.

Tx-SIG229
02-23-2012, 18:57
my asian wife has been ruined by law school 22 yrs ago lol :chatter:

smokin762
02-23-2012, 19:34
I never dated an Asian woman before. If I ever got the chance though, I would in a heartbeat. :supergrin:

happyguy
02-23-2012, 19:44
My first real girlfriend was half Filipino and half Mexican. Haven't been excited by a blond since.

Somehow I ended up married to a redhead! :headscratch: :dunno:

Regards,
Happyguy :)

GlockinNJ
02-23-2012, 19:49

That is awesome. I cannot imagine an American woman doing that. In fact, I would expect the opposite.

John Rambo
02-24-2012, 07:41
no way, im not talking about a slave. i mean women of virtue, traditional standards, faithfulness et cetera.

"Slave"? :dunno:

I think you're a little confused. Thats a good woman who takes care of her man, right there.

Bren
02-24-2012, 09:09

I had a friend who claimed that about his Japanese wife he married while a Marine in Japan. His answer was to divorce her and marry a girl from the Philippines, but this time he is moving to the Phillipines instead of moving her to America.

Worth a try, I guess.

vikingsoftpaw
03-04-2012, 20:52

It wasn't a servitude/slavery thing . That's the way traditional Japanese female honor the men folk.

ChuteTheMall
03-04-2012, 21:05
They also make you leave your shoes at the door, to keep the floors clean, so they can eat, sit, or sleep on the floor.

Beneath the practiced smile of the geisha lies the heart of a dragon lady. Maybe that's half the fun, when she's on your side.

:cool:

ChuteTheMall
03-05-2012, 23:15
whos married to an american chick thats been ruined by becoming asianized?

fixed it for ya........

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3847/killbillhouseofblueleav.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/842/killbillhouseofblueleav.jpg/)

RichardB
03-06-2012, 12:50
She don't look ruined to me, yet. Now if she were wearing 6 inch heels, that would be ruined.:supergrin:

Rally Vincent
05-16-2012, 03:59

So ugh, a slave?

AZL
07-17-2012, 01:59
Back in my mid-20's I dated a girl of Korean heritage who was adopted as an infant by a white American couple who couldn't have kids of their own.

She was certainly "Americanized"...whatever that might mean...but she was one of the best people I ever knew. I lost her to my job and the fact that I was young, pretty, and couldn't keep my pants zipped up back then.

I wouldn't trade my wife and daughter for ANYTHING...but I can tell you Patty would have made a great wife had I not been too young and stupid to see it then.

So...I am not a good judge on this one.

AZL
07-17-2012, 02:01
My first real girlfriend was half Filipino and half Mexican. Haven't been excited by a blond since.

Somehow I ended up married to a redhead! :headscratch: :dunno:

Regards,

NEVER date/marry a redhead named Lisa in Tucson! Just sayin. Trust me on this one!

nursetim
07-17-2012, 07:03
Cowboywanabe, my wife is Thai, she takes care of me and I take care of her. She doesn't wash my feet but would if it was part of her culture. My wife tried to cool me off after mowing my friends lawn. He freaked out that she would do that. Haters gonna hate.

cowboywannabe
07-17-2012, 07:50
my wife is Thai also.

nursetim
07-17-2012, 19:17
Did yours want to dress you as well? I don't mean pick,your clothes out but actually put them on you? It blew my mind and we got roles straight in that area. I told her she would be changing my diaper in a few decades anyway.

AZL
07-17-2012, 19:39
Did yours want to dress you as well? I don't mean pick,your clothes out but actually put them on you? It blew my mind and we got roles straight in that area. I told her she would be changing my diaper in a few decades anyway.

Dude...my wife is a 6'2" tall german-irish girl...she don't dress me, but she darned sure picks ALL my clothes...lol.

I say: "I wear the pants in MY family, but she picks 'em out"

nursetim
07-18-2012, 19:18
Of course, she's Teutonic, what did you expect?

Did you hear about the new German TV show? Riley's Believe it or Else.

rhikdavis
07-18-2012, 19:43
My wife tried to cool me off after mowing my friends lawn. He freaked out that she would do that. Haters gonna hate.

What, with a paper fan?

nursetim
07-19-2012, 17:16
And was wiping me down with a wet cloth as well, yes.

cowboywannabe
07-20-2012, 10:01
Of course, she's Teutonic, what did you expect?

Did you hear about the new German TV show? Riley's Believe it or Else.

:rofl::rofl:i like that! of course it could the national democrat's slogan as well in this country.

rhikdavis
07-20-2012, 12:05
And was wiping me down with a wet cloth as well, yes.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

nursetim
07-20-2012, 18:47
I tell you, God gave me coupon when he put her in my life, I will be forever grateful.

Angry Fist
07-20-2012, 18:57
One of my best friends went to Cambodia last year, and married a girl 10+ years younger. He says he'll be able to bring her home soon, and everything is good to go. I don't forsee any issues, and I think he will make a good life for her, and her dream of coming to America will come true.

Kingarthurhk
07-21-2012, 18:01
I have a third generation Swede/Fin. She has traditional values because she has a solid basis and belief in Jesus. The traditional values still can be found with honest church going women.

The wild girls I used to chase, well they are still that, and you won't find loyalty or tradtion there.

I am happy 13 years in.

CanMan
07-29-2012, 20:10
I got married to an asian chick for a night. She ruined me. :supergrin:

hagar
07-29-2012, 22:16
:supergrin:Second issue: Who of you have been ruined by becoming Americanized?

I might fit that bill...

Angry Fist
07-30-2012, 00:25
I got married to an asian chick for a night. She ruined me. :supergrin:I hope it was in Vegas.... :whistling:

meshmdz
08-07-2012, 16:05
LOL! Awesome thread.

1. I'm Asian.
2. My wife is Asian.
3. We are both Americanized.

We both are born and raised in this wonderful country.

We aren't ruined.

If we were in the country our parents came from, we'd be dead. I'm happy we're alive.

what a lovely, patriotic post. happy for you and your wife sir. :wavey:

walt cowan
12-10-2013, 05:52
dated one years ago. if she hadn't greeted me at the door with fists wrapped with extension cords...would have married her.

Lnguyen9
12-10-2013, 06:56
I am Asian and married to an Asian too. She was my sweet heart back in the 90 then I came here and went back to marry her in 97. 2011, she turned to bi*ch

walt cowan
12-10-2013, 10:32
I am Asian and married to an Asian too. She was my sweet heart back in the 90 then I came here and went back to marry her in 97. 2011, she turned to bi*ch

let me tell you about my exwife, polish home girl.:supergrin:

itstime
12-10-2013, 10:40
My ex Filipino wife was a liar and a cheat.

She came to America when she was 8. I'm sure it ruined her in the long run.

She had good traits but just would go off the deep end for no reason. Yea she was nuts.

sombunya
12-14-2013, 00:21
My wife is from Thailand. Lived here for about a year when I met her. She was a permanent resident alien, now a citizen.

Traditional in most every respect. #3 out of 10 kids, parents were borderline poor. That means she's low maintenance. I make good money and she works full time too. We save lots of money and still don't go without.

I suppose there are some American chicks with these values and attitude, but I've never met any.

AngelDeville
12-14-2013, 10:26
My wife is Filippino, best wife I ever had....

RGriff69
12-14-2013, 14:26
My wife's from Cambodia and came to the States in 1982. A lot of people ask me if I met her when I was overseas in the military. Nope, I met her back home after I got out of the Marines and she got out of the Air Force.

She's Americanized but is a great woman and takes good care of me.

G19 A4
12-27-2013, 15:06
I'll say this much. The non-Americanized Asians I've gone with were the best ever, in every room of the house. If my physical attraction to them wasn't subject to my mood, I'd have me a mail-order Asian in a heartbeat. The Americanized ones were as worthless as a white girl, by comparison.

Duuude. This statement says a lot about you.

happyguy
12-27-2013, 15:26
My ex Filipino wife was a liar and a cheat.

She came to America when she was 8. I'm sure it ruined her in the long run.

She had good traits but just would go off the deep end for no reason. Yea she was nuts.

My housegirl was the sweetest thing. Her husband lucky to have her.

The bar girls, well...that's another story.

Regards,

hooligan74
01-17-2014, 11:43

Please tell me this was intended to be satire.

:dunno:

BlueEyes
01-17-2014, 11:48
http://www.stickmanweekly.com/ThailandBargirlInvestigations.html

lawman800
01-20-2014, 03:48

My friend brought one over from Korea, she speaks no English, and he moved to a city with zero Korean influences. He's keeping her away from the Korean-American influences as well as American influences. Smartest thing he's ever done. It's not just Americanization that ruins them, it's Asian-Americanization too.:upeyes:

NEVER date/marry a redhead named Lisa in Tucson! Just sayin. Trust me on this one!

She into Sony Bravias?:whistling:

Dude...my wife is a 6'2" tall german-irish girl...she don't dress me, but she darned sure picks ALL my clothes...lol.

I say: "I wear the pants in MY family, but she picks 'em out"

I would not hesitate to go to Germany to find me a fräulein with traditional Teutonic values.:supergrin:

RichardB
01-20-2014, 07:52
The only thing wrong with American women may be their choice in American men.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app