Mexico President Felipe Calderon's message to US: 'No more weapons!' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mexico President Felipe Calderon's message to US: 'No more weapons!'

IGotIt
02-17-2012, 07:58
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46425305/ns/world_news-americas/#.Tz5cot1Nq68

Response should be;

U.S. to Mexico: No More Illegals

Jerry
02-17-2012, 11:48
How about you keep your people out of our country and we’ll keep ours out of yours. Another words… “EMBARGO” , nothing in or out to or from the US to Mexico or Mexico to the US? Look what happened to Cuba. I’ve lived without Cuban Cigars I can live without Tequila. :rofl:

Captain Caveman
02-17-2012, 12:09
I wonder if he made the same request to China? :dunno:

SixkillerEnterprises
02-17-2012, 12:26
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/46425305/ns/world_news-americas/#.Tz5cot1Nq68

Response should be;

U.S. to Mexico: No More Illegals

With a billboard made out of crushed illegals. :devildance:

I keed! I keed!

bmoore
02-17-2012, 12:59
No more Felons.

Shadyscott69
02-17-2012, 13:58
"Dear friends of the United States, Mexico needs your help to stop this terrible violence that we're suffering," Calderon said in English during the unveiling ceremony.
"The best way to do this is to stop the flow of automatic weapons into Mexico," he added.

:faint:

I truly don't care what Mexicans do to other Mexicans. Hey Felipe, handle your own house.

TexasFats
02-17-2012, 15:34
Why is Mexican officialdom so anxious to see Americans disarmed? Is it just the old Mexican tradition of blaming the US for problems that their own corrupt government is unable/unwilling to address? Or, is their some other reason?

Jerry
02-17-2012, 16:44
Why is Mexican officialdom so anxious to see Americans disarmed? Is it just the old Mexican tradition of blaming the US for problems that their own corrupt government is unable/unwilling to address? Or, is their some other reason?

They can’t invade an armed society. Oh wait! Too late! Press 1 for English. :whistling:

kirgi08
02-17-2012, 17:41
:animlol:

Most automatic weapons are going north,not coming south.All those wars in C/A left a stockpile of weapons that are for sale.Reckon those cartels can afford them ?.'08.

Fungunner
02-17-2012, 17:58
Lemme see, it's our fault guns are getting into Mexico, because we have such lax laws, which allows Eric Holder and his peeps to allow the Mexicans to walk them across, while providing their own oversight and control over the information.

It's our fault the Mexicans are smuggling drugs into the US, because of the huge appetite for drugs in the US.

It's our fault illegal aliens exist. If we just would legalize their coming over any time they wanted, the numbers of illegals here would drop drastically. Besides, they're no longer illegals. The Democratic party has assigned them new roles... Obama voters.

cowboywannabe
02-17-2012, 18:18
his message was meant for obama and holder since theyre the ones who allow weapons to go to mexico, even delivering them at times.

Boot Stomper
02-17-2012, 18:56
Eric Holder is the man sending all the guns into Mexico. Blame him and Obama.

Angry Fist
02-17-2012, 18:58
How about you keep your people out of our country and we’ll keep ours out of yours. Another words… “EMBARGO” , nothing in or out to or from the US to Mexico or Mexico to the US? Look what happened to Cuba. I’ve lived without Cuban Cigars I can live without Tequila. :rofl:
Can I sig line this, sir?

Angry Fist
02-17-2012, 18:59
With a billboard made out of crushed illegals. :devildance:

I keed! I keed!
Please stop keeding... there are hundreds of impressionable minds logged in.... :whistling:

kirgi08
02-17-2012, 19:38
:miff:

Angry Fist
02-17-2012, 19:53
:miff:
You ain't one, Roger....

Gunnut 45/454
02-17-2012, 21:26
Yea tell Holder and Obamamoa to stop sending guns into Mexico!! Hey do us a favor file the charges we'll send them down right away to face the charges. Then you can keep them after they are out of prison. Cause we don't want them back.:rofl::wavey:

Jerry
02-18-2012, 00:39
Can I sig line this, sir?

If you think they won’t ban you from the other forums go for it. :rofl:

OngoingFreedom
02-18-2012, 19:05
They can’t invade an armed society. Oh wait! Too late! Press 1 for English. :whistling:

:rofl:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NEOH212
02-19-2012, 12:55
I have a message for him.

No more illegal aliens!

alba666
02-19-2012, 13:39

Embargo not gonna happen if the auto industry has any say. Too much production dependency (parts & assemblies) on cheap Mexican production costs.

Real women have real bodies with lotsa curves so I can hug'em really tight and not get bruises!

Jerry
02-19-2012, 16:46
Embargo not gonna happen if the auto industry has any say. Too much production dependency (parts & assemblies) on cheap Mexican production costs.

Real women have real bodies with lotsa curves so I can hug'em really tight and not get bruises!

Like I’d actually believe the POS in the oral office and congress would actually do something to support We The People of the US of A? Maybe when hell frezes over they will. Nah! Not a chanse!