Armed and dangerous! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Armed and dangerous!

Eyeguy
02-17-2012, 11:27
Hey GlockTalk made my small town news. More scare tactics! :rofl:

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/ASSIGNMENT_13_Armed_and_dangerous_the_world_of_internet_gun_sales__139323983.html

Jerry
02-17-2012, 11:39
Oh my god! You mean I can go meet someone in person and buy a car, motorcycle, knife, baseball bat, machete or gun without asking the governments permission. What is the world coming to? I guess the next thing this highly enlightened person will tell me is I can go buy gasoline and matches at any service station. IDIOTS! :upeyes:

pipedreams
02-17-2012, 12:08
"EAU CLAIRE, Wis." just more scare tactics since Wis. recently got conceal carry.

ithaca_deerslayer
02-17-2012, 13:48
Did you know people can freely exchange ideas on the internet? A huge loophole makes it perfectly legal.

They don't even need a permit to do it. Even in the middle of the night, they can express their inner most ideas right from their own living room.

Shouldn't we do something to stop this? People should only get ideas from professionals, like MSNBC, who are trained in this sort of thing.

Just_plinking
02-17-2012, 14:27
Did you know people can freely exchange ideas on the internet? A huge loophole makes it perfectly legal.

They don't even need a permit to do it. Even in the middle of the night, they can express their inner most ideas right from their own living room.

Shouldn't we do something to stop this? People should only get ideas from professionals, like MSNBC, who are trained in this sort of thing.

HAHA, be patient! Once we get the parties to work together i'm sure we'll get some real progress :rofl:

Jerry
02-17-2012, 16:50
HAHA, be patient! Once we get the parties to work together i'm sure we'll get some real progress :rofl:

You mean like the Patriot Act. No I’m not a Demorat but the Republicans can screw us just a “good” as the Dems. Isn't it nice when they can get together and give us such "good" legislation? Boy do I feel safer. :puking: