Hello from the Lowcountry [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Lowcountry

sjwoodr
02-22-2012, 08:46
Hi all! New forum member down in Charleston. Recently picked up a G26 gen4 and my very first shot was a FTE. Funny, as it was FTE problems with the Beretta Nano that shy'd me away from it and towards the tried and trusted G26. Oops. :-)

Anyone else shoot at Trader World in North Chuck?

-HG

jellis11
02-22-2012, 08:57
I got a 26gen4 as well. Never any problems. Maybe that first shot was a limp wrist *because of the short grip*/trader world fluke :supergrin:
You have any problems after that?

I usually hit up ATP in the mornings to shoot before it gets busy. I go to East Coast Guns for my toys. I think they are working on a range soon.

Welcome to GT.

Keyhole
02-22-2012, 09:05
Hello and welcome! I'm a Charleston native, Citadel grad, and former Charleston PD, but now in Texas. I've got to say you guys sure are lucky to have such an excellent range there in ATP. Man is that place impressive! I get back to the Creek usually once a year and always head there a couple of times.

sjwoodr
02-22-2012, 10:00
You have any problems after that?

Actually, no. After the first shot all was well. And it shot pretty well for me. I'll be back at Trader World range soon to run a couple hundred more through it and see how it behaves. :)

-HG

Glockrunner
02-23-2012, 16:53
Welcome from Summerville!
A member of the Palmetto Gun Club. Very nice place to shoot.

jellis11
02-24-2012, 19:50
Little off topic but I went to the range to shoot yesterday morning... Every lane was taken up by the local border patrol. By the time I was done looking around I didn't have enough time to hit TW. Maybe tomorrow!