Good experience [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Good experience

scccdoc
02-26-2012, 20:29
I went to a gun show this past weekend and found an IWB that I liked for my 27. It was a leather, custom fit for my CW, looked and felt good but I wanted to look at some of the other possibilities.The show was very crowded and it took about 45 minutes to get back to the table selling the holster I wanted to purchase.To make a long story short, he had sold out of the Glock and I picked up an M&P by mistake.I didn't realize my error until I got home.I returned the next day and the owner offered me my money back or take my name and address and send one that fit my 27.I was skeptical but gave him a chance.The following Friday it came in the mail.I want to publicly thank "Next Holster" for their honesty and promptness............. DOC

collim1
02-26-2012, 20:34
Good business practices are not the norm anymore IMO. I would try to throw as business their way as possible.

HarleyGuy
02-27-2012, 02:27
The vast majority of people (and businesses) are honest.
It's the very few crooks that make it difficult for us to trust anyone.

Fortunately, these days with the internet the word travels much faster and a bad reputation can put a bad business out of business.

scccdoc
02-27-2012, 08:06
The vast majority of people (and businesses) are honest.
It's the very few crooks that make it difficult for us to trust anyone.

Fortunately, these days with the internet the word travels much faster and a bad reputation can put a bad business out of business.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly why I'm giving these guys "Kudos".........DOC