02-28-2012, 12:12
This is cute.

http://www.wimp.com/pitbullkitten/

Fred Hansen
02-28-2012, 12:21
:supergrin: Perfect soundtrack. :rofl:

HandyMan Hugh
02-28-2012, 13:18
That was just great. That kitten is a holy terror. The dog has a pet cat. I hope that their friendship lasts for a long time.

Javelin
02-28-2012, 13:24
Looks like a good pair to me!

Javelin
02-28-2012, 13:27
My neighbor's dog next door has some "friends" that are feral cats that are always over there hanging out. The dog is a Wiemeraner and was an SPCA rescue. Really good dog and loves all the cats that go and keep her company because her owners are always gone for the most part.

EDIT:

My dog does not really love those cats very much though... and I always have to make sure that they are not crossing my yard when I let him out or I am sure I would have a fight on my hands to break up.

KennyFSU
02-28-2012, 13:34
Awesome vid! I wish MY dog and cat played that well together. :(

Mr Spock
02-28-2012, 13:52
The look on the dog's face in that last shot says "You touch my kitty and I'll eat your face." that is a wonderful relationship between the animals.

Big concern for the dog accidentally hurting the little guy though. Had a friend who had a really big dog and a tiny dog. They played together all the time like that. Big dog got really excited and accidentally shook the little dog once. Snapped its neck like a twig.

In this case the dog looks almost like a parent to the cat though so I assume he is careful with it.