Virginia repeals 1 gun a month law... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Virginia repeals 1 gun a month law...

RGbiker
02-28-2012, 22:45
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/28/mcdonnell-signs-repeal-virginias-one-gun-month-law/

And, as usual the anti gun herd predict mass gun related carnage once the new act becomes law.

Yes sir folks, I can see it now. There will be blood in the streets of Virginia - shootings over parking disputes, firearms displayed following fender benders, lethal force used in kitchens over burnt toast, marital squabbles ending in death by gunfire, Soccer Moms screaming in terror, clutching their young who will require years of extensive counseling, and the kittens.....those poor little kittens. /sarcasm.

janice6
02-29-2012, 00:45
We're hearing the same complaints while trying to pass our version of a "Castle Doctrine" for the second time.

If these complains ever came true, you wouldn't be able to find a liberal to save your neck.

Jerry
02-29-2012, 10:00
Oh….. my……god! Virginia is going to turn into the Wild West….. just like Texas, Louisiana and Florida and all those other dastardly places that passed CHW laws. :rofl: :tongueout: anti gunners!

TexasFats
02-29-2012, 18:38
I have heard the same predictions for twenty years. The left are not only liars, but they are also too stupid to make up any new lies after the old ones have failed to come true in any of the hundreds of other instances when they have used them.

The only people who are more stupid than that are the sheeple who believe those lies.