Pocket Holster for LC9 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Holster for LC9

Sbh87
02-28-2012, 22:05
I know many think the LC9 is too big for pocket carry but upon trying it with my friends LC9 in a blackhawk pocket holster I found it quite comfortable and it's not much bigger than my S&W 640 (it's just much flatter). However, the holster I'm interested in is the Recluse front pocket holster for the LC9. So if anyone has any good or bad comments towards this holster or have a suggestion towards another pocket holster please let me know. With the weather getting nicer I'm not really looking into an IWB or OWB for my LC9 at this point so for now if those suggestions could be kept aside that would be cool.

g36user
02-29-2012, 20:27
I think the lc9 is fine for pocket carry...tried one out the other day. Hope you find what you're looking for. g

Sbh87
03-01-2012, 00:46
What kind of holster did you use?

g36user
03-01-2012, 19:59
I didn't use a holster...just checking it out at a gunshop. See the thread about the new lcp...there are a number of suggestions included. g

MinervaDoe
03-03-2012, 15:23
I noticed that when I put my LC9 in my front pants pocket (with a Desantis Nemesis holster) that it holds my pocket open just enough so you can see the gun. You need to double check this on yourself.

Sbh87
03-05-2012, 18:24
I noticed that when I put my LC9 in my front pants pocket (with a Desantis Nemesis holster) that it holds my pocket open just enough so you can see the gun. You need to double check this on yourself.

Thanks for the heads up. My 640 j-frame does this a little bit but usually a t-shirt will take care of this. Either way ill be doing some testing in my house before venturing out. While ccw is legal in MA it's not looked highly upon by LEO's or the dirty hippies that infest this place.

milje
03-25-2012, 10:40
When I'm wearing shorts that are a bit looser than my normal jeans, my LC9 in a Remora holster sits nicely in my front pocket.

gordonfactor
03-27-2012, 23:46
I tend to carry mine in a IWB holster and it's totally invisible and comfortable. The other day when we had a few days of summer I carried it naked (the gun) in the pocket of my cargo shorts, safety on of course. I had no issue doing that. I rolled up a plastic bag and put in my pocket with it to prevent printing so as not to scare the previously mentioned hippies. so far so good. I'll be shopping for a pocket holster at the gun show in Marlboro on Sat.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine