Matt Bracken put Enemies Foreign and Domestic online for free today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Matt Bracken put Enemies Foreign and Domestic online for free today

fourdeuce2
03-01-2012, 11:27
In case anybody hasn't seen it yet, you can download Enemies Foreign and Domestic for 5 days for free at Amazon. Get it while it's hot(and free).

pesticidal
03-01-2012, 11:32
Amazon.com: Enemies Foreign And Domestic (The Enemies Trilogy) eBook: Matthew Bracken: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51gHtb%2Bgf7L.@@AMEPARAM@@51gHtb%2Bgf7L

kirgi08
03-01-2012, 12:03
Nice offer,I don't have a kindle ect.They cost more than I make in a month.'08.

pesticidal
03-01-2012, 12:05
You can download a free kindle app for a phone or PC

kirgi08
03-01-2012, 13:02
Pesti,I ain't got a cell and I've got a OLD cf 27 that runs windows 2000.I don't have the $ or tech ta be able ta do that.'08.

wjv
03-01-2012, 13:18
Got it!

Thanks for the Heads-Up!

wjv
03-01-2012, 13:20
Pesti,I ain't got a cell and I've got a OLD cf 27 that runs windows 2000.I don't have the $ or tech ta be able ta do that.'08.

The kindle app should run on your Win2000. Just Google amazon kindle app for PC and download it. It's free!

thejellster05
03-01-2012, 14:35
Thanks for posting-I was on my way to make a thread about this. I'm about %40 through the book and I love it! I'm hooked. I bought it and would again in a heartbeat but for free this is ridiculous!

Akita
03-03-2012, 10:02
After downloadin, be sure to move the book file to a secure other file as Amazon has developed a reputation for altering their Kindles as their licensing argeements change(as in removing books you bought from them; i'd imagine they will 'take back' their freebies even faster if they get the urge). I will, for that reason, NEVER give Amazon/Kindle a penny and will just leech off their free stuff.

Also, does anyone know how to break the DRM that Amazon has on the PC kindle? Googling results seem to just apply to the kindle itself.

4TS&W
03-03-2012, 10:52
I jumped on this, thanks for the heads up!

The bad news is, it's the first book of a trilogy, so it's like the crack dealer that gives out the first hit for free... lol!

Glock Man_G19
03-03-2012, 13:50
I jumped on this, thanks for the heads up!

The bad news is, it's the first book of a trilogy, so it's like the crack dealer that gives out the first hit for free... lol!

Exactly hehe.

I just downloaded it.

pesticidal
03-03-2012, 18:15
After downloadin, be sure to move the book file to a secure other file as Amazon has developed a reputation for altering their Kindles as their licensing argeements change(as in removing books you bought from them; i'd imagine they will 'take back' their freebies even faster if they get the urge). I will, for that reason, NEVER give Amazon/Kindle a penny and will just leech off their free stuff.

Also, does anyone know how to break the DRM that Amazon has on the PC kindle? Googling results seem to just apply to the kindle itself.

I've never, ever had a problem with Amazon.

Akita
03-03-2012, 19:51
I've never, ever had a problem with Amazon.

Honestly, I hope you never do.

Flattop67
03-04-2012, 22:58
Thanks for the heads up! Can't wait to star it. Strange though, I posted a link for my buddys book (only 99cents) and it was immediately closed.

LSUAdman
03-05-2012, 12:08
Just got this - and in the nick of time too apparently. Thanks for the heads up!

syntaxerrorsix
03-05-2012, 13:36
In case anybody hasn't seen it yet, you can download Enemies Foreign and Domestic for 5 days for free at Amazon. Get it while it's hot(and free).

Thanks!

syntaxerrorsix
03-05-2012, 13:37

That would be illegal.

Akita
03-05-2012, 17:52
That would be illegal.

Wrong. I own it and can do as I please with it. My deal with Amazon is that they give it to me for a price (in this case Free) for my personal use.
What is illegal is to give it to someone else. No where in my post did I even hint at that.

And fyi, I like to transfer my book files between 2 Nooks, 2 laptops, a tower and several thumb and even a remote hard drive. Backups to backups to backups; I practice what I preach.

syntaxerrorsix
03-05-2012, 18:10
Wrong. I own it and can do as I please with it. My deal with Amazon is that they give it to me for a price (in this case Free) for my personal use.
What is illegal is to give it to someone else. No where in my post did I even hint at that.

And fyi, I like to transfer my book files between 2 Nooks, 2 laptops, a tower and several thumb and even a remote hard drive. Backups to backups to backups; I practice what I preach.

I stand corrected.