Battle Of Atens [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Battle Of Atens

Coffee Dog
03-03-2012, 09:33
This video is a true story, and one of the best representative programs I've ever seen on our 2nd amendment rights. They weren't just for prevention of Tyranny on the Federal level. Tyranny exists on local levels. I fully understand what is meant about the Chicago Political machine; and, why Chicago has the most stringent gun laws. Even if you are a bleeding heart liberal Democrat, this should open your eyes as to why the second amendment is in place. It protects all the others. Feel free to share this video, it needs to be seen by the entire nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U5ut6yPrObw#!

SMSTRICK
03-11-2012, 07:16
I have been forwarding this very video to many people over a great period of time. I live very near where this happened in Tennessee. This is brought up and referenced from time to time when the subject of tyranny / local government pops up into conversation.

You have to take into account though that this kind of action is less likely to happen in today's age. The reason,....people instinctively acted out of a sense of duty and honor back then because men were not as apathetic, pathetic and dumbed down as we are today. (Sad but true)

PawDog
03-11-2012, 07:34
And the corrupt sheriff was a Democrat, who financially supported the FDR campaign.

Funny how some things never change..............:dunno:

Fred Hansen
03-11-2012, 07:53
And the corrupt sheriff was a Democrat, who financially supported the FDR campaign.

Funny how some things never change..............:dunno:It's only 180 miles east from Pulaski, Tennessee, where the Democrats founded the KKK. Some people just seem very drawn to the idea of having hegemony over the lives of others; and they will relentlessly seek that power by hook, or by crook. Of course they hate the idea of the RKBA.

Just ask the Occupy Wall Street dopes, or any other contemporary "useful idiot" group.