South Bend man pulled gun in road rage incident [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : South Bend man pulled gun in road rage incident

TBO
03-04-2012, 11:58
http://www.wsbt.com/news/wsbt-police-south-bend-man-pulled-gun-in-road-rage-incident-20120302,0,904432.story

Patchman
03-04-2012, 12:36
Dragoon Trail?

Oh, as for the rest of the story, man gets angry... pulls gun. :yawn: Same-old, same-old. Welcome to Americana.

steveksux
03-04-2012, 13:53
When you obsess over a hammer, you sure tend to mistake a lot of things for nails.

This wont' go well, I predict he will have to start looking for another tool to keep in his tool belt.

Randy

Paul53
03-04-2012, 17:13
Felony intimidation? Didn't know it came in different flavors!

Gene Pool
03-04-2012, 18:14
Here is Texas, we are trained (in CHL class) to never introduce deadly force into a conflict unless you think your life is being threatened. The goal is conflict resolution, not conflict escillation. When one introduces a handgun, the conflict is being escillated to where someone will likely end up dead...and that is the last thing you want to happen.

Gene

Darkangel1846
03-05-2012, 12:19
Here is Texas, we are trained (in CHL class) to never introduce deadly force into a conflict unless you think your life is being threatened. The goal is conflict resolution, not conflict escillation. When one introduces a handgun, the conflict is being escillated to where someone will likely end up dead...and that is the last thing you want to happen.

Gene

When I lived in Sw Texas I can't count how many times I had to pull my .45 to get some fracken Mexican to stop ******ing with me. It always worked... one look at that .45 and they took off for others, not armed, to bother.:wavey:

pistolcompetitor
03-05-2012, 17:07
The comments after the article are just as interesting as the story itself. Some posters are claiming the other driver was at fault too. Wonder if there are any additional witnesses?

GWG19
03-05-2012, 17:59
Sad ending if he is fact innocent and the other guy was he turd.