New Holster, New G17 G4, New Laser grips, New LTG-736 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Holster, New G17 G4, New Laser grips, New LTG-736

djlorenza
03-06-2012, 15:05
All, I am new to the Glock world and am already addicted... I just bought a g17 g4 (month ago) right away I was looking for accessories. So first on the block was a holster so I got a Blackhawk open carry and it was great. then I went out in search of lasers and stumbled upon Crimson Trace and read all the reviews and it was decided Laser grips (like the grips a bit miffed that can't use the back straps with it) then while on crimson trace site saw the LTG-736 tac light and got it as well... then guess what the holster did not work with this setup (a DUH moment for me) so then research on holsters... I decided I wanted an IWB holster so Crossbreed was the only one advertised with Kydex shell for this combo... I was ready and ordered from crimson trace and saw that my order was taking for ever so called crimson and they stated a 3 to 4 week backlog for the holster... I could not wait that long so went on the hunt again. I stumbled upon White Hat Holsters. I went online and did not see an option for my setup so called their number. The folks there where really cool and said ship us the light and we can custom make it so I did. I sent the light to the wrong address and they were nice enough to go pick up the light at the post office for me. They turned it all around in less than a week from the time they got the light to the time the Holster was in my hands. I am one happy customer!!! The holster is horse hide "Cowboy black" finish looks really sharp. Very comfortable have been wearing for two days so far with full size Glock and conceals great. I work in office wear business casual is a must so slacks and tucked in shirt and you can't tell I have a full size on my person. I am very impressed with all the products I have gotten from the G17 G4 to the White hat holster and everything in between. I am planning on purchasing a G26 G4 as BUG ankle holster thinking the Galco?? Any ideas... May have to hit up white hat and see if they can make such a holster....

ithaca_deerslayer
03-06-2012, 18:23
Cool.
http://www.WhiteHatHolsters.com/Default.asp

tim12232
03-07-2012, 11:21
:needspics:

djlorenza
03-07-2012, 12:19
agreed here are some pics of my G17 Gen4 with my setup and White Hat Holster. I am kinda new to this so I hope I did this right.

djlorenza
04-01-2012, 21:43
Some pics of how I carry. Sorry for crppy res and upside down. Tupid iPhone.