john heckaman
03-07-2012, 09:37

RYNOCG201
03-07-2012, 09:49
Liberals will be liberals

RYNOC

HKLovingIT
03-07-2012, 09:50
1. Why are people at the office reading his blog and keeping tabs on him?

2. His opinion is his opinion, no biggie.

3. Invite him with you guys to go shooting. A lot of people don't like things they don't understand or are afraid of. He may not change his mind but he might be able to make a more informed opinion.

4. Get back to work. :rofl:

md2lgyk
03-07-2012, 10:30
Obvious Hoplophobe.

CA Escapee
03-07-2012, 13:24
Yeah, what is it with you guys? ;)

"That is certainly a sad and sorry way to address any concern." Didn't they mean, "That is certainly a sad and sorry way to address MY concern."

Bill

Chesafreak
03-07-2012, 13:49
Is your coworker visibly upset today? I visited his blog and left some comments and I think he's not too happy at the moment. :)

john heckaman
03-07-2012, 14:13
I am out of the office until tomorrow morning....could be interesting. I will open up the blinds to more easily display my NRA sticker...
JH

GoBigOrange
03-07-2012, 14:32
I just recently graduated college and started my first job in the corporate world. I tried to keep my interest in firearms to myself but I was pleasantly surprised to hear the vast majority of my coworkers own guns and several of them have their CCW's. I guess I'm really lucky.

jamesbern
03-07-2012, 14:36
I read the replys. His answer to the intruder in the home never was answered. He basically said he would rely on his dog.....good luck with that.

redbaron007
03-07-2012, 16:06
I'm not trying to discourage you; but having a lot experience in the corporate world, you may want to check some things out.

What is the company policy for firearms being on the premises? Is this a large corporation or a local mom/pop type company? What is the company posture on threats? I say this; his verbiage follows some similar phraseology for sexual harassment in the work force. The larger the company, the more sensitivity they may have to some of his complaints.

If firearms are prohibited, you may want to be cautious speaking around him and leaving gun material lying around. He may construe this to be a 'threat'. All he has to do is make the allegation; the rest falls into line.

I'm not saying he has a case; but most don't in the corporate world, just the allegation is enough to cause problems.

It should tell you enough about the guy...he would rather watch the Oscars than NASCAR!! :rofl:

Good luck and be cautious!

:wavey:

red

joker42179
03-07-2012, 16:21
tagged

Bruce M
03-07-2012, 16:40
I would be reluctant to discuss something at work that others around me do not wish to hear about or anything that is a volatile political issue. I would be even more reluctatant to post someone's disagreeing blog.

Gunnut 45/454
03-07-2012, 17:09
redbaron007
Oh yes never upset the liberals they will use every rule /law/company guide to remove you from the work force!:rofl: So we are just to shut-up never say or do anything to upset liberal gun haters? Really! :steamed:

mj9mm
03-07-2012, 17:12
maybe you should invite him along so he can see what he's missing:upeyes:

LoadToadBoss
03-07-2012, 18:05
I guess he gets tired of peeing his pants a little bit every time he hears some office "Glock talk."

Sharky7
03-07-2012, 18:46
In my opinion - You should take down the link before some prankster contacts him and tells him about your thread.

We live in a big world. Lots of different characters and personalities. We tend to gravitate towards people like us, but don't be so quick to shut the door on everyone else. Especially at work - if you want to be a supervisor or move around, it's important to be able to understand your coworkers. You don't necessarily have to agree with them.

TBO
03-07-2012, 18:56
:agree:

FL Airedale
03-07-2012, 19:51
1 criminal with a box cutter scares me a lot more than 100 law abiding citizens carrying guns.

NEOH212
03-08-2012, 03:40
Pansy Pinko Liberal A-hole that probably screams like a little girl at the sound of a firecracker. If these jerk liberals are so afraid of guns and feel like guns are so unsafe, why don't they just move to a country like England where they don't have guns and gun control works so well? :whistling:

NEOH212
03-08-2012, 03:43
1 criminal with a box cutter scares me a lot more than 100 law abiding citizens carrying guns.

A plane full of people unable to disarm and kill one criminal with box cutters scares me more. :whistling:

My point being gun or no gun, if someone isn't prepared to use it when it most evidently needed, no gun is going to do them any good.

AlexHassin
03-08-2012, 05:03
i wonder if this is the most activity his blog as seen?

redbaron007
03-08-2012, 09:36
redbaron007
Oh yes never upset the liberals they will use every rule /law/company guide to remove you from the work force!:rofl: So we are just to shut-up never say or do anything to upset liberal gun haters? Really! :steamed:

Relax Frances....If you noticed, I didn't tell him to stop; I said be cautious! Geesh! :faint:

Having dealt with smaller issues and seen what has happened in the corporate world; it's not out of the realm of possibility. Just saying.

red