What's a Good Price for an HK PSP?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What's a Good Price for an HK PSP??

Nalapombu
03-15-2012, 00:00
Hey all,

Went to the local shop and they had 2 HK PSP's in the case. I have never handled one of these versions, but I have handled the P7M13 and shot a P7M10. I loved it. It was one of the most remarkable handgun I think I have ever handled or shot. I immediately wanted one, but even back then they were too expensive for me.

Well now that I see them in the case I had to check them out. They were from the source that I guess all of the current crop came from. The difference is that these have been coated. One is in OD green and the other is in desert tan. They both look good though. After handling I found myself wanting one. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since. I think it would be great fun to own and shoot. Even though I have heard that the area right in front of the trigger guard gets really hot when shooting.

So, what would be a good price for one of the PSP's? Would the OD or Tan detract from the value or add to it? I think they had a price of $875 or so on each one, which seemed high as I thought I had once seen them for around $650 when they first came in. True?

Anyway, what do you think? Do you own one and would care to tell your thoughts on them as a possible CCW piece? Any info, good or bad would be welcomed. I am even thinking of trying to put it in lay away, if they have such a thing.

Thanks

Nalajr

bac1023
03-15-2012, 04:31
I'm not exactly sure, but they have been going up as of late.

SGT_Calle
03-15-2012, 05:41
I've been looking at them lately too and around 800 seems to be the low side.