Gun Shops in Nashville, TN [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Shops in Nashville, TN

daustin777
03-16-2012, 04:31
What are the best gun shops in the Nashville Area?
Anyone got any favorites?

daustin777
03-16-2012, 04:32
Gearhead, I hope your out there and have shopped Nashville.

XDfense
03-16-2012, 07:56
There's Franklin Guns in Franklin, TN (~ 15 miles south of Nashville). Great selection. Horrible prices.

Outpost Armory (~ 50 miles SE of Nashville) - this is Barrett's (think 50 BMG) store. Awesome 1911 selection. My favorite and worth the drive IMO.

Guns and Leather is in Hendersonville. I shoot there when in Nashville. Decent selection, decent pricing.

I'm sure there are plenty more, but I frequent these every time I'm in Nashville.

dyobvk
03-16-2012, 09:30
I have shopped at Outpost Armory. They have a nice selection of firearms and accesories. Very neat and clean store. They are located at I-24 east exit 89 take left and they are on the right.

1gewehr
03-16-2012, 09:57
Outpost Armory (~ 50 miles SE of Nashville) - this is Barrett's (think 50 BMG) store. Awesome 1911 selection. My favorite and worth the drive IMO.

Guns and Leather is in Hendersonville. I shoot there when in Nashville. Decent selection, decent pricing.

Outpost is actually only about 20 miles from Downtown Nashville. Sometimes it sure seems longer, though!:upeyes: Outpost also has a good selection of reloading equipment.

The original Guns & Leather location in Greenbrier has a better selection than the one in Hendersonville. It's about 20 miles north of Nashville.

Reloading Bench in Mount Juliet is a small shop with a pretty good selection. If you want reloading stuff (bullets, powder, primers, etc), it's the best place in the area.

titansben15
03-16-2012, 12:12
Outpost is actually only about 20 miles from Downtown Nashville. Sometimes it sure seems longer, though!:upeyes: Outpost also has a good selection of reloading equipment.

The original Guns & Leather location in Greenbrier has a better selection than the one in Hendersonville. It's about 20 miles north of Nashville.

Reloading Bench in Mount Juliet is a small shop with a pretty good selection. If you want reloading stuff (bullets, powder, primers, etc), it's the best place in the area.

I second this, G&L in Greenbrier is great, people come from miles around to shop there. Worth the drive

XDfense
03-16-2012, 13:54

It does seem like longer than 20 miles. It's a nice shop. That's where I'd buy my guns if I lived in TN. Every time I stop by, they are more than helpful and seem to be delighted to let me fondle their guns. A far cry from most shops I go to in ATl.