Israel pressuring Obama into Iran war [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Israel pressuring Obama into Iran war

maxsnafu
03-16-2012, 06:39
Onward Christian soldiers:

http://news.yahoo.com/report-us-asked-russia-deliver-ultimatum-iran-190400278.html

Hyksos
03-16-2012, 06:42
This is obviously nothing more than the Zionist New World Order's attempt to take out any Islamic threats before fully reclaiming the Holy land and leveling the Dome of the Rock to make way for the rebuilding of the Temple.

Yes, I'm kidding.

JBnTX
03-16-2012, 08:27
Yes, I'm kidding.

That's too bad!:israelflag:

I had hoped you were serious.

CAcop
03-16-2012, 09:49
LOL at the Russian saying there is no such thing as a last chance.

They commit war crimes every time they go to war.

G-19
03-16-2012, 10:11
It is just a matter of time, before we are at war with Iran. However, I think this time we just do it from the Air. It worked during WWII, a couple well placed bombs is a great deterrent.

G-19
03-16-2012, 10:12
That's too bad!:israelflag:

I had hoped you were serious.

So did I. :israelflag:

I support Israel!

maxsnafu
03-16-2012, 10:16
LOL at the Russian saying there is no such thing as a last chance.

They commit war crimes every time they go to war.

Most all waring nations commit war crimes. The Russians are not unique.

Torontogunguy
03-17-2012, 13:38
IRAN is the biggest issue facing the world at this very moment; it trumps Medicare, Afghanistan, the National Concealed Carry Bill, Obamastan, EVERYTHING!

If the US takes out the Iranian nuclear facilities it makes us targets instantly. And trust me when I say that if Israel takes out the facilities they will have no more or less enemies than they presently do. Israel is the only friend (true friend - stand by your side in harm's way friend) the US has in the region. Even Iraq is no friend to the USA.

Try and imagine your worst nightmare of a nuclear disaster and then multiply by a million or more. Nuclear power gives IRAN the wherewithall to take out our only friend in the region (and one can only imagine the results of that!) and to deliver to our own soil nuclear horrors that would make 911 look like a skinned knee in the park.

Me? I vote for allowing our friend(s) in the region take out Iran's nuclear program, regardless of the repercussions as far as our Islamic terrorist friends is concerned.

Brucev
03-17-2012, 13:51
"IRAN is the biggest issue facing the world at this very moment; it trumps Medicare, Afghanistan, the National Concealed Carry Bill, Obamastan, EVERYTHING!," etc., etc. Hogwash. Pure and simply unmitigated hogwash. Those who are loyal members of Chicken Little.org can run around and shout the sky is falling all they want to, but it will not change anything at all. Iran will have nuclear weapons regardless of if anyone likes it or not. Israel will huff and puff but they don't have the power or will to blow the Iranian house in. They will try to slow it down. Maybe they will. Fine. Let them take care of themselves. They've talked long and loud about being the friend of America but they've never done anything except talk. Except when they used Jonathan Pollard to steal U.S. information, secrets and sell it to whoever would pay them the most money. Yep! Israel is the "friend" of the U.S. With friends like that, we don't need enemies. So let the so called friend of America take care of themselves. There is no U.S. bacon in the fire. And the squatter in the white house is only concerned with getting re-elected so that he can, as a lame-duck, push his left-wing agenda of amerikization down the throats of Americans.

JBnTX
03-17-2012, 15:11
All that maybe true, but please don't underestimate the Israeli's.

History has shown them to come out swinging when least expected.
:israelflag:

oldgraywolf
03-17-2012, 16:34
I'd say Brucev covered it pretty well.

ColdSteelNail
03-17-2012, 17:05
Pressing Obama into a war? There will be no war. If we strike with Israel they will come out like a bunch of angry piss ants lob a few missiles at Israel then crawl back into their hole and issue threats.
If they go to war with Israel it won't be popular with their young citizenry and may begin the uprising that is certainly coming anyway.

Torontogunguy
03-18-2012, 14:29
May we take this as being your final answer then? Anyone not pooping their pants about IRAN having nuclear weapons is sadly mistaken or sticking their heads in the sand.

FWIW, I will shorten and repeat myself. If OUR ONLY FRIEND in the region gets the green light from us, they will do their best to take out the Iranian nuclear program. If the United States takes out the Iranian nuclear program we can expect terrorist type retaliation that will make 911 look like a walk in the park and take many lives on our own soil. Israel has nothing to lose by taking this action as they are going to have bombs lobbed at them daily anyway.

You sound like an educated fellow. Any ideas as to why Israel's neighbor's haven't started another war to wipe Israel off the face of the map? Simple. It's because they know they will get their asses kicked and be embarrassed yet again. All of that changes with nuclear weapons. Israel has shown restraint in the use thereof. IRAN will not. They will not only make use of nuclear weapons to strike Israel but they will use them to strike the interests of the United States. Any clue as to why we are sending some of our best to their demise in IRAQ and Afghanistan? To instill a feeling of love for democracy in those countries? C'mon. It's far more basic than that. It's to keep our terrorist friends busy and distracted. There will never be peace in either of those countries and we knew that going in I can assure you.

And, for the record, do a google search on Israel's contributions to OUR way of life. It is far lopsided I think you will find. Technology, medicine, etc., etc. If we bury our heads in the sand on this one and our "Arab friends" manage to wipe Israel off the face of the earth... . we will be big losers at home, believe it or not.

There's a video around somewhere of Israel's latest innovation in tank warfare. A handheld missile on a wire that obliterates what it strikes. How about those drones we see now and again? Do you know that 80% of pilots trained in the US military will never fly in combat? Google drones and find out why.

No, my friend, Pollard is not the issue here... the issue is what is going to happen if IRAN manages to attain nuclear power status. And the results should be making you quake in your boots as they do not hold life as dearly as we do.

Re-read what you wrote. And think about IRAN with nuclear weapons. Scarey. VERY scarey.

As to your comments on the 'squatter' in the White House, you hit the nail on the head pretty much.

"IRAN is the biggest issue facing the world at this very moment; it trumps Medicare, Afghanistan, the National Concealed Carry Bill, Obamastan, EVERYTHING!," etc., etc. Hogwash. Pure and simply unmitigated hogwash. Those who are loyal members of Chicken Little.org can run around and shout the sky is falling all they want to, but it will not change anything at all. Iran will have nuclear weapons regardless of if anyone likes it or not. Israel will huff and puff but they don't have the power or will to blow the Iranian house in. They will try to slow it down. Maybe they will. Fine. Let them take care of themselves. They've talked long and loud about being the friend of America but they've never done anything except talk. Except when they used Jonathan Pollard to steal U.S. information, secrets and sell it to whoever would pay them the most money. Yep! Israel is the "friend" of the U.S. With friends like that, we don't need enemies. So let the so called friend of America take care of themselves. There is no U.S. bacon in the fire. And the squatter in the white house is only concerned with getting re-elected so that he can, as a lame-duck, push his left-wing agenda of amerikization down the throats of Americans.

Ruble Noon
03-18-2012, 14:41
It is just a matter of time, before we are at war with Iran.

October surprise.

Torontogunguy
03-25-2012, 12:59
I keep re-reading your post Brucev and, quite frankly, I cannot imagine a savvy American not undertanding our situation in the Middle East. Iran will NOT have nuclear weapons regardless.... and if they are indeed unstoppable in that regard we had better all start taking up Yoga so that when the time comes we can reach our butts to kiss them goodbye.

The ONLY true democracy in the Middle East is Israel. Our ONLY true ally in the Middle East is Israel. And the only country that can take out Iranian nuclear interests without hurting any more than they already are is Israel.

I find it interesting that the UN has had several motions entertained to censure Israel for human rights violations while Israel is under constant attack by their Arab neighbors; having missiles lobbed into homes and schools. Having their children murdered by their Arab neighbors and so on. And what of the atrocities that countries like Syria are committing, murdering many thousands of their own citizens? The same happens in almost every Arab country but we don't seem to take notice of this or react to same. Could it be that we are worried about our oil supply?

Nope, I have to differ with you. We can agree to disagree as I don't believe your thinking is rational at all. It is based on a lack of knowledge and pure ignorance of how thin a thread OUR wellbeing is hanging on, on WHOM it depends on.

IRAN or any of the Arab nations with nuclear capability should fill your pants. Somehow, I get the feeling that you have never been in harm's way nor seen the results of same.

I often wonder if the move towards "shall issue" is more related to what our founding fathers had in mind when the Second Amendment was struck..... a 'standing militia' of each and every citizen, standing prepared and ready to defend themselves, their families, the Constitution and their country. I often wonder if the move towards "shall issue", while good for those that wish to defend themselves, makes it more realistic for armed upstanding Americans to ward off terrorist activity within our borders. Dunno. Just a thought, right?

My friend, you need to stop watching CNN and start reading the news that is honestly delivered.

http://www.seconddraft.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=522:pallywood-qaccording-to-palestinian-sourcesq&catid=58:according-to-palestinians-sources&Itemid=159

http://www.seconddraft.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=50&Itemid=201

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 07:38
All that maybe true, but please don't underestimate the Israeli's.

History has shown them to come out swinging when least expected.
:israelflag:

...and that's not too hard to do when you have the American taxpayer bankrolling you and giving you free military hardware--to say nothing of fighting your enemies in Iraq for you...

Big Mad Dawg
03-26-2012, 09:24
Anyone that thinks Iran would stop if they wiped Israel of the map has an epic case of denial.

Iranian leaders are fanatical believers in the 12th Imam only the ignorant are missing what that means I suggest you do some reading. They truly believe they have nothing to lose and can force the return of the 12th imam if they start a war between Islam and the infidels and are facing extinction he will come back and save them. The followers of the 12th imam don’t have the same western mentality that we do the welcome an end of times war even if it means they get wiped out.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 10:26
Anyone that thinks Iran would stop if they wiped Israel of the map has an epic case of denial.

Iranian leaders are fanatical believers in the 12th Imam only the ignorant are missing what that means I suggest you do some reading. They truly believe they have nothing to lose and can force the return of the 12th imam if they start a war between Islam and the infidels and are facing extinction he will come back and save them. The followers of the 12th imam donít have the same western mentality that we do the welcome an end of times war even if it means they get wiped out.

How many countries has Iran invaded in the last 30 years?

Big Mad Dawg
03-26-2012, 11:02
How many countries has Iran invaded in the last 30 years?

Ok well then we have nothing to worry about. Oh wait I have been to a few sights where Iran occupied Iraqi territory not to mention off shore platforms and was in the last 30 years.