Noveske 14.5 light carbine FSR rifle [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Noveske 14.5 light carbine FSR rifle

HK-N-THE-HOUSE
03-16-2012, 12:19
Thinking I am very close to ordering one of these rifles , anyone have an opinion on this set up in general ?

HAIL CAESAR
03-16-2012, 14:02
It's an absolute fine firearm.

Add a light and an optic....and you are set.

Javelin
03-16-2012, 16:11
It's an absolute fine firearm.

Add a light and an optic....and you are set.

:agree:

Everything from Noveske is turn key sub-moa perfection right out of the box.

Add optic and insert ammo.

EDIT: I would however urge you to add the Vltor upper (not full VIS upper but just the MUIR upper). If you order directly through Noveske it is only a $100 upgrade but definitely worth it. Even if you go with a "basic" they can add it on there and replace the standard upper to the Vltor one.

:wavey:

battlin bulldog
03-16-2012, 16:14
Im placing my order monday. starting to loose sleep in anticipation. I have yet to ever read a single bad thing about noveske. the price can be hard to swallow though lol.

Javelin
03-16-2012, 16:17
Im placing my order monday. starting to loose sleep in anticipation. I have yet to ever read a single bad thing about noveske. the price can be hard to swallow though lol.

I know what you mean. Everytime I call I usually ask for Sheri. She is awesome and handles your order from start to finish. She mostly does CLIII items but will help you on any firearm purchase.

Are you going with Stainless or M249 steel barrel?

battlin bulldog
03-16-2012, 17:10
I know what you mean. Everytime I call I usually ask for Sheri. She is awesome and handles your order from start to finish. She mostly does CLIII items but will help you on any firearm purchase.

Are you going with Stainless or M249 steel barrel?

Going with the 249 barrel. I plan to put a lot of lead thru it. They really are great at taking care of customers. I talked to nikita last time.

Javelin
03-16-2012, 18:20
Going with the 249 barrel. I plan to put a lot of lead thru it. They really are great at taking care of customers. I talked to nikita last time.

Nice! Are you going with a LoPro or a standard?

WoodenPlank
03-16-2012, 18:25
The only issue I'd point out with the 14.5" is the same as any 14.5" gun - needing a permanently attached FH is a real pain in the rump.

Patriot III
03-16-2012, 18:37
I had a 14.5" Noveske for a while. It was a nice rifle. It had an Aimpoint H1 on it. I switched to Colt.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i90/TedG954/N4-6-1.jpg

Javelin
03-16-2012, 18:38
The only issue I'd point out with the 14.5" is the same as any 14.5" gun - needing a permanently attached FH is a real pain in the rump.

Oh yeah I totally missed that part!

OP: You getting an AAC 51T flash hider? I have a 14.5" w/ pinned Vortex and though it is ok I can't mount my silencer to it so I kind of shot myself in the foot on that one sort of speak.

But the Vortex does sort of look cool on the end of the barrel if only for photography.

I titled this one "Looking Into The Vortex"
http://i42.tinypic.com/kb1t9e.jpg

But really all of my other ones have 51T flash hiders and that is probably the way to go. Because I am pretty sure you will want to add one of these later....

http://i44.tinypic.com/f5bs5t.jpg

:wavey: