Please Help...I'm Trying To Find This Video [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Please Help...I'm Trying To Find This Video

ADRIANOsoprano
03-17-2012, 05:54
Hey all, so my buddy and I were discussing pros and cons of carrying with a round in the chamber. In our discussion, I mentioned a video I saw a couple years ago that showed an armed jewelery clerk/owner being shot by assailants. The video clearly shows the jewelry clerk struggle to load a round in the chamber of his weapon. he ultimately died and I don't believe was able to get a single shot off. I explained that after I saw that video that I decided to always carry +1 and I'd love to show him the video. The only problem is I'm having the hardest time finding this video online. Does anyone have a URL to the video? Any help is appreciated!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

IndyGunFreak
03-17-2012, 06:33
Man, I remember it, but I can't find it either. IIRC, it was in California, if that helps narrow your search any.

eracer
03-17-2012, 06:34
LiveLeak.com - Jewelery Store Shooting in Agra

slickt0mmy
03-17-2012, 09:38
That video alone was enough for me to confirm that Condition 1 is the ONLY way to carry.

dhkaiser
03-17-2012, 13:30
That's not a robbery, that is a hit. They took nothing but his gun.

snubfan
03-17-2012, 19:36
This is another good one. Notice that the guy drops his mag trying to rack the slide.

Raw Video: Shootout With Store Robbers - YouTube
Shootout in Tenn. convenience store - YouTube

17&27
03-17-2012, 21:53
Well, that pretty much takes Israeli carry off my list of carry options.

Dogbite
03-18-2012, 06:17
I manage a pawn shop/gun shop, and I think about this all the time. I always keep one in the chamber. Once a guy threatened me with a gun--I grabbed the gun with my left hand, and my right hand went to draw my weapon. If I would have had to put one in the chamber, I could have been dead as well. You dont always have two hands available! I know the belt rack deal, but good luck trying to do that while in a melee with someone.

IndyGunFreak
03-18-2012, 07:23
I dunno, I guess everyone has to evaluate their own circumstances.

For me, I believe I'm far more at risk to be in a fight where I can't properly manipulate the slide with both hands, than I am to have a ND (which is the only logical reason to carry Israeli, IMO)

Gunhaver
03-18-2012, 20:59
I don't understand why this is ever even debated.

EMTCOP
03-18-2012, 21:17
i don't understand why this is ever even debated.

This!!!