Beretta Nano [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Beretta Nano

gators096
03-17-2012, 15:33
I picked up a like new in box one from a fellow glock talk member, took it to the range and a few mishaps(failed to extract) with inexpensive 115 grain fmj ammo. I put some hornady 115 grain critical defense and speer gold dot 124 grain and no problems, not one. Nice little gun with the better ammo. I really like the size (not bulky like my g26) and fits in my back pocket when wearing jeans in a kydex. Anyone else have any thoughts or experience with this nice little gun? I know that they are new and seem to be in demand due to the area gunshops are out of stock and taking speical orders for it with a waiting list.

thanks for any input

G26S239
03-17-2012, 15:41
I would like to get one. I have a Kahr MK9 that I like for the same reason except it is 23.4 ounces empty w/mag instead of 17.6.

Caladan
03-17-2012, 16:34
Anyone else have any thoughts or experience with this nice little gun?

I have one, purchased last November. Over 500 flawless FMJ and a number of Remington GS through it so far. The more I shoot it, the more I like it. Also much prefer it over our Sig P290 and Kahr PM9 too, for a number of reasons already posted in earlier Nano threads.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
03-17-2012, 19:06
A beretta rep on the beretta forum website previously stated that the gun works better with hotter ammo, especially until the recoil spring breaks in. Stick with 124 gr or higher FMJ, and you will be fine.

nastytrigger
03-17-2012, 19:15
I was very interested in the Nano, and also the Kahr CM9, but I went the snub revolver route.

It's a cool little gun, but sadly I've never seen one in person. As soon as all the demand settles, I may end up getting one. I use to have two Beretta's. Now I'm down to one, a 92. I'm in need of another ;)

ctfireman
03-17-2012, 20:21
I love mine. I pocket carry it daily in dress clothes. Beretta quality is great, sights are good, trigger is better than most in it's class, & it isn't a literal pain to shoot. IMO it owns the pocket 9mm world right now.

Metal Angel
03-17-2012, 22:07
Picked one up at cabelas yesterday. I like it a lot. It has some big gaps which kinda turns me off, and it's super ugly, but I like glocks so I can't complain about that stuff.

NMGlocker
03-18-2012, 08:41
Mine had 5 FTE's in 400 rounds of Winchester 124gr. NATO FMJ.
It is currently back at Beretta to see if they can make it reliable.