Eric Holder on Brainwashing the Americian People [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Eric Holder on Brainwashing the Americian People

James Dean
03-18-2012, 16:57
Watch the video.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/18/Holder-Outlines-How-To-Change-Public-Opinion-On-Guns

kensteele
03-18-2012, 17:14
He said "change the way young people think about guns." He said it half a dozen times. He also said "brainwash" kids with an anti-gun message to stop them from believing what they are saturated with which is guns are cools, guns are not serious, guns are toys, guns are to be admired. He said something about teach them to not fear the gun and report gun crimes or something blah blah blah like that, nonsense.

Clearly this is a cover for his real intent which is to disarm adults from the constitutional rights to bear arms and use firearms for self-protection. I see those commercials and adverts all over the TV for decades now and they have been there since 1995 when he said this, he is seriously trying to wipe out guns from law-abiding citizens all across America.

Big Wes
03-18-2012, 17:15
Screw him, he should be in jail!

James Dean
03-18-2012, 17:22
Your are 100% right. If you or I sold guns to the Mexico we would be in Jail. He let it happen.

jb1911
03-18-2012, 18:01

Him AND his boss.

NH Trucker
03-18-2012, 20:57
And people still believe that the Obama administration isn't against the Second Amendment. If they weren't, this clown wouldn't be the AG of the US.

Jason D
03-19-2012, 17:30
Someday he will be called to pay for his sins.
I just wish it was in a court of law.

Caver 60
03-19-2012, 22:32
The schools have already been sending this message for a generation or two with their zero tolerance policy.

As I said in another thread a few weeks ago, a couple more generations and we will have a generation willing to chuck all their gun rights, and probably most other rights as well. Scary stuff.

tim12232
03-20-2012, 21:26
He is pure trash, not worth listening to "except for this, good find".
I hope that for all the wrong he has done that he has to answer for it and pay for it in a court of law.

Jim S.
03-21-2012, 07:45
I would only hope that the good parents in this country recognize what is going on in our school systems and teach their children the truth and the values that made this country what it is before the changes take place that this administration is pushing for.
It is a never ending fight and requires all of us to stay vigilant and do our parts such as teaching our children properly.

Brian Lee
03-21-2012, 12:17
Anybody got any ideas on how we can brainwash Eric Holder?

It certainly seems his brain does need a serious washing anyway......
Horribly stupid thoughts in that mans head.

Jason D
03-21-2012, 16:08
I have antibacterial soap.

There is absolutely no comment about the need for a stryker saw.
I can't stress that enough!

Nutt66
03-22-2012, 06:06
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson