Watch this woman fail to solve world's easiest math problem [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Watch this woman fail to solve world's easiest math problem

ERASER
03-19-2012, 08:28
http://now.msn.com/entertainment/0319-funny-mph-video.aspx

Mrs Glockrunner
03-19-2012, 09:17
The sad part is...... She's probably a college graduate.

And I only thought these people showed up on 'Jay Walking' on the Tonight Show.

No wonder the country is in the shape it's in. People just don't think anymore.....

Jfduece
03-19-2012, 11:39
here is my favorite math stuper:
http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/verizon-doesnt-know-dollars-from-cents.html

I cannot get the audio to work, maybe it is just my computer. If you can get the audio to work it is 27 minutes of bang-your-head-against-the-wall ridiculusness!!

Captain Caveman
03-19-2012, 11:51
Thank GOD for public education...:upeyes:

1955mercury
03-19-2012, 16:59
That made me laugh Eraser. Thank you. My last wife was a blonde and I have a blonde step daughter by her. And I have two blonde grand daughters by her. So the rest of my life is going to be interesting.

m14fan
03-19-2012, 18:34
The sad part is...... She's probably a college graduate.

Yes she most likely is.:faint:

It's safe to assume he doesn't love her for her mind:rofl:

CitizenOfDreams
03-19-2012, 19:19
here is my favorite math stuper:
http://verizonmath.blogspot.com/2006/12/verizon-doesnt-know-dollars-from-cents.html

How many people on this very forum have done "0.25-cent trigger jobs"?

JRS
03-20-2012, 00:36
I listened to a waitress try to figure out with the bartender how to calculate 5% tip out and the bartender kept telling her to multiply it by 0.05 percent. But the waitress was even dumber than the bartender so they both looked at me weird when I wasted my breath trying to help...She was gonna get the right answer but worded oh so wrong and it hurt my brain.

Javelin
03-20-2012, 00:42
I'm going to go ahead and calculate something. If the guy in the video continues showing how much of an idiot his wife is. He's not going to be married long and she will probably get 1/2 his stuff.

How is that for math?

:rofl:

1955mercury
03-20-2012, 14:55
I'm going to go ahead and calculate something. If the guy in the video continues showing how much of an idiot his wife is. He's not going to be married long and she will probably get 1/2 his stuff.

How is that for math?

:rofl:
Your divorce math is off a little bit Javelin. I been married and divorced 3 times. The wife automatically gets half of everything because that is considered community property. Then she gets half of your half because that is only fair because she is going to give you 100% of the credit card bills you both owe. And then you will get to pay her lawyers bill as well as your own.
And she gets the house and you get the payments. So that's fair. And if she didn't work, you get to keep her up in the life style she is accustomed to until she remarries or dies. So before you say the words, " I do" think about all the things you are saying "I do" to.

4TS&W
03-20-2012, 15:11
Your divorce math is off a little bit Javelin. I been married and divorced 3 times. The wife automatically gets half of everything because that is considered community property. Then she gets half of your half because that is only fair because she is going to give you 100% of the credit card bills you both owe. And then you will get to pay her lawyers bill as well as your own.
And she gets the house and you get the payments. So that's fair. And if she didn't work, you get to keep her up in the life style she is accustomed to until she remarries or dies. So before you say the words, " I do" think about all the things you are saying "I do" to.

Not if she makes more than you, and you get a decent lawyer... depending on your state.. :cool:

People like the woman in this video vote. And they are Democrats.

smokin762
03-20-2012, 17:12
She is not a breeder. She is just a practice toy. I could live with that.

:couch: :supergrin:

ysr_racer
03-23-2012, 21:30
A blonde cop stops blonde motorist and asks for her driving license.

The Motorist scuffles around in her purse and can't find it. She says to the cop, "I must have left it at home, Officer."

The cop says, "Well, do you have any other kind of identification?" The motorist scuffles around in her purse again, and finds a pocket mirror.

She looks at it and says to the cop, "All I have is this picture of myself." The cop says, "Let me see it, then." So the blonde motorist gives the mirror to the blonde cop, who looks at it, and replies, "Well, if I had known you were a police officer, I wouldn't have even pulled you over. You can go now..."