NEW Noveske is on the way!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : NEW Noveske is on the way!!

battlin bulldog
03-19-2012, 17:12
well sort of. will be a few weeks for build time. I cant remember being this excited for a new toy. my poor rock river is gonna be sitting in the safe alot. I got the 16 inch recce with VIS monolithic upper.

thing is im getting married and just bought a house so I had to sell 2 guns to get permission to buy this one lol.

range report with pics to follow in 4-6 weeks:supergrin:

TSAX
03-19-2012, 17:17
Pics when the time comes, they have an excellent website, easy to maneuver, Im interested to see how they shoot. What was the cost of the build and what options did you go with.

:50cal:

Bluestreakfl
03-19-2012, 17:23
I've heard nothing but good things about them, looking forward to pics and a range report when the time comes.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

battlin bulldog
03-19-2012, 17:29
Pics when the time comes, they have an excellent website, easy to maneuver, Im interested to see how they shoot. What was the cost of the build and what options did you go with.

:50cal:

Went with the standard options for that model.
http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=lrv-556&cat=138&page=1&search=&since=&status=&title=
I plan to play with a few different options when i get it and am gonna top it off with an acog. my dealer ordered it for me on a trade. With military discount it was a tad over $2200. I want to try a giessele trigger but will wait and see how the trigger group is on it when i get it.

bmoore
03-19-2012, 17:30
Very nice rifle, congrats.