Oklahoma Concealed Carry...forum? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Oklahoma Concealed Carry...forum?

Shinesintx
03-19-2012, 22:36
Is there a forum for Oklahoma Concealed Carry. I am a member of TexasCHL and pretty much understand the laws in my home state, but dont know much about OK except all gunbuster signs are legal. I travel to OK quite a bit. Any help in finding a resource would be helpful.

blackjack
03-20-2012, 06:48
RTM:

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/documents/SDA_Lawbook_NOV_2011.pdf

There is no mention of any sign. Read page 15 - Business Owner's Rights.

Recommended forum: www.okshooters.com

liberty addict
03-20-2012, 15:03
Is there a forum for Oklahoma Concealed Carry. I am a member of TexasCHL and pretty much understand the laws in my home state, but dont know much about OK except all gunbuster signs are legal. I travel to OK quite a bit. Any help in finding a resource would be helpful.

The gunbuster signs can be ignored, except that if you are made in a place like that and asked to leave, you should do so to avoid a trespassing charge. There is a site, oklahomashooters.org IIRC that has discussed this very thing and that is the consensus.

Shinesintx
03-20-2012, 18:14
The gunbuster signs can be ignored, except that if you are made in a place like that and asked to leave, you should do so to avoid a trespassing charge. There is a site, oklahomashooters.org IIRC that has discussed this very thing and that is the consensus.

Thanks! Good to know.