Possible DD M4 Sale? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Possible DD M4 Sale?

silvrevo
03-20-2012, 10:14
I have a MidLength M4v5 Daniel Defense Rifle with the LightWeight barel.

Fired about 200 rounds,, I just dont shoot it as much as I thought I would.

What could I expcet to get for this rifle?

3 PMags.

And what all would I need from the buyer to sell this locally?

Thanks.

M4 is in mint condition. I also have Troy Trintium HK folding front and Troy rear folding sights. I might sell these with the rifle or take them off and put on Ebay.

faawrenchbndr
03-20-2012, 10:45
I would guess $950.........

RatDrall
03-20-2012, 11:09
Hang onto it for a few more months and cash in during the 2012 election scare.

Seriously, you might get twice what you paid if you let it sit in the closet for a few months.

Edited to Add:

I bet you could sell it for $900 right now, or $1000ish if you let it sit on gunbroker for a week or two.

svtpwnz
03-20-2012, 11:19
You also might want to consider trading with someone for a gun you would rather have instead. I have sold and traded a few guns on this site with very positive results. Consider shipping the gun as this will greatly expand your potential buyer base. For the base rifle without sights, you should expect to get $900.

silvrevo
03-20-2012, 14:00
I was thinking of that RDrall,,, But more like the 2012, 12-21 scare??????

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

silvrevo
03-20-2012, 14:06
You also might want to consider trading with someone for a gun you would rather have instead. I have sold and traded a few guns on this site with very positive results. Consider shipping the gun as this will greatly expand your potential buyer base. For the base rifle without sights, you should expect to get $900.

Well its not a base model..

Its a Midlength with a light weight barel.

But ya,, without sights, it could be considered "base".

Thanks again!

dotsun
03-20-2012, 15:08
This would go super fast at $900. I would've paid $1100 for it with the sights last week as they have vanished from inventories and that is exactly what I was looking for. Interested in a Colt 6920? :supergrin:

svtpwnz
03-20-2012, 15:40
Well its not a base model..

Its a Midlength with a light weight barel.

But ya,, without sights, it could be considered "base".

Thanks again!
I guess I should have worded that a little better. I meant how the rifle shipped not including BUIS, holographic sight, weapon light, or any other add ons. DD rifles are selling out just about every where so you shouldn't have any trouble selling yours.

RatDrall
03-21-2012, 04:21
I was thinking of that RDrall,,, But more like the 2012, 12-21 scare??????

Thanks guys!!!!!!!

If I had a DD rifle that I didn't want, you could bet that I'd sit on it.

After watching people go into gunshops and pay $2000+ for a regular Stag M4 during the last election, I bet you could sell the DD for enough to fund a couple of future projects, or one really nice one.

silvrevo
03-21-2012, 15:25
So whats the best why to sell this face to face? And what are the steps in doing so?

Also How would one ship it if it were to be sold out of state,,, and are there different state laws regarding the sale of AR type rifles? Mag capacity?

I sure would hate to screw up and get in deep doing a sale.

Any Links to selling a Rifle,, or advice?

Thanks again!!!!

silvrevo
03-22-2012, 09:42
This is what I have.

Looks to be backordered until May '12.

https://danieldefense.com/rifles/mid-length/daniel-defense-m4-carbine-v5-lw.html