Do not talk to my parrot [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Do not talk to my parrot

robin303
03-21-2012, 02:00
Wanda's dishwasher was broken, so she called in a repairman.
Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman,
'I'll leave the key under the mat.
Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check.
Oh, by the way don't worry about my dog Spike. He won't bother you.

But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!

I MUST STRESS TO YOU:
DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking dog he has ever seen.

But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work.
The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling.
Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled,
'Shut up, you st, ugly bird!'
To which the parrot replied, 'Get him Spike!'
See - Men just don't listen!

John43
03-21-2012, 05:41
Years ago my friend had a parrot. It talked up storm and even repeated the telephone ring. One day his brother came over and was talking to the bird. The parrot wouldn't say anything to his brother, so his brother said "Stupid bird, cant' talk". The bird said " I can talk, can you fly?"

Jdee
03-21-2012, 15:08
These birds can be that funny, and all joking aside they are super hard to keep as pets and live a very long time.
Don't get one as a pet :upeyes:
They are wild critters.
I have one throw away bird that folks could not handle
and take care of anther for friends.
All in fun though I know just a shout out I guess.

A guy was over seas and sent his dad a very expensive bird
At thanksgiving time, His Dad cooked the bird and everyone was happy. Guy called his dad and said "how did you like the bird?"
Dad said it tasted great! Guy said That bird was a talking bird very expensive! Dad said" he should have said something ":tongueout:

ca survivor
03-24-2012, 08:20
At my local Home Depot store there was a old couple at the register with a parrot, two ladys got behind them to pay too and the parrot started to say LESBIANS, LESBIANS, the poor old couple didn't know were to go.....