That time of year [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : That time of year

Mrs. VR
03-22-2012, 04:55
This weekend is Maryland's Grand Assembly, IORG. Just a reminder if you've never been to Rainbow, or DeMolay, (or, heck, I'll allow Job's Daughters :supergrin: ), you are missing a real treat! These kids are the future of the Masonic orders and they are doing great things!

58duck
03-22-2012, 05:17
This weekend is Maryland's Grand Assembly, IORG. Just a reminder if you've never been to Rainbow, or DeMolay, (or, heck, I'll allow Job's Daughters :supergrin: ), you are missing a real treat! These kids are the future of the Masonic orders and they are doing great things!
:thumbsup:

Batesmotel
03-28-2012, 11:47
They are great kids. I do some work with J.D. on occasion. Sweet girls.

deputy tom
04-01-2012, 14:58
Our March meeting's program was Rainbow Girls/ DeMolay Boys. This is an annual event.These kiddos are our future.tom.:cool:

Javelin
04-01-2012, 15:03
I was in DeMolay back in the day. Great organization! I hardly have enough time for Scottish Rite & Shriners (need to get off of GT more often I guess).

Have fun & be safe.

:wavey:

G27Chief
04-01-2012, 16:41
:thumbsup: Had a great time as a DeMolay, many years ago.

Mrs. VR
05-21-2012, 19:02
It's been a busy few months with a grand officer daughter, and that giant sucking sound you may have heard was me getting pulled back onto the state board after close to a 20 year hiatus. :supergrin:

Maryland Grand Lodge recently had their annual open house and we had a table at our local lodge. Unfortunately, because we are so close to DC and VA, there are advertising issues in this art of the state, so our turnout was low, but I understand other parts of the state did better.

On the plus side, we will be helping institute a new Rainbow assembly in Virginia next month, and that's kind of a huge deal! It's great to see the organization growing!

deputy tom
05-24-2012, 08:49
Good to hear all is well. Thanks for the update Sharon.tom.:cool: