Glock 19 Gen4 Purchase [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock 19 Gen4 Purchase

Rollbar
03-22-2012, 20:17
Ok, its official-I'm a Glocker :)

Well Peach and I drove to Reno for lunch and then we stopped by Maccabees to pick up my first Glock. Had a great time meeting everyone and it was a very relaxing time and the transaction went very well (Don was cracking me up though and Sharon was right there with him). Purchased some stuff and then we had a long drive home.

Below are a few videos. Yes the weapon was checked to be empty etc and in the videos I say Maccabee FireArms, slip of the tongue, its Maccabee Arms.

First time ever shooting a 9mm, and going from a Colt .45 to a 9mm will take some adjustment, but that is the fun of it.

Thanks again,
Jim

P.S. take it easy on me I know I'm not good, yet :) :wavey:

New Glock 19 Gen4 - YouTube

Glock Patch from Maccabee Arms - YouTube

Glock 19 first fire - YouTube

Glock 19 second test fire - YouTube

TSAX
03-22-2012, 23:07
Congrats, dont worry we all have been new at one point or another, enjoy :cheers:

:50cal:

Rollbar
03-22-2012, 23:12
Thanks, a lot different than the 1911.

I am looking for on of these through the distributors but they are hard to find and the MFG is backed up three weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Glock 19 Gen4 9mm

I was looking at this holster and have come up short. MFG says three weeks, I can't find one.

Maybe someone else can google better than I can. I did look a the dealer list but some of these guys are out of their mind, price wise.

It is a automatic locking holster w/a thumb disconnect. Since I'm use to the old snap holsters the thumb disconnect would be good for my mussel memory so I can carry two different weapons (at different times) and still have the disconnect/snap in the same area.

Thanks,
Jim

Safariland 6378 ( http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=6378 )
http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/images/catalog/6378.jpg

The 6378 has both the paddle and the belt loop for attachments. The 6379 is only the paddle type.

03-23-2012, 00:45
Congrats on a most excellent pistol.