Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

Vic777
03-23-2012, 11:03
"Only, with bigger ears".

Seriously, from the reports in the press, it seems Trayvon was pursued. Not an instance where "Stand your ground", applies. Trayvon, however did have a right to "Stand his ground", but he was "outgunned".

It is fun watching the lieberals spin this.

Glock30Eric
03-23-2012, 11:11

Haw-Haw to Obama!!

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/images/muntz.gif

marchboom
03-23-2012, 11:26
Gee, I wonder if obama would have been so interested in this case if the victim wasn't black?

The racism of this dictator becomes more evident every day.

Rumbler_G20
03-23-2012, 11:38

Seriously, from the reports in the press, it seems Trayvon was pursued. Not an instance where "Stand your ground", applies. Trayvon, however did have a right to "Stand his ground", but he was "outgunned".

It is fun watching the lieberals spin this.

See, here is the thing; the press is apparently making absolutely no effort what so ever to accurately report this story. It is BS from beginning to end.

Among *many things* being left out or otherwise manipulated. . .

* - Martin has an extensive criminal history.
* - He was visiting because he had been thrown out of school.
* - Zimmernam had his head split open on the back and was wet on the back of his clothing.

Lastly (in this mini snapshot) you will notice the use of pictures showing Martin at a much younger age. MUCH more recent photos are available on the Miami-Dade PD web site. They are from his most recent felony arrest. :upeyes:

I truly have no idea what really happened - who did what to whom.

But what I do know is that a very carefully crafted and very inaccurate picture is being painted and spoon fed to the general public on purpose.

MoCop
03-23-2012, 11:40
He wouldn't care one bit. Hell, he probably doesn't care now. He'll use this tragedy and ride the race train to gain more votes so he and his cronies can dictate for four more years. He's a snake.

Sam Spade
03-23-2012, 11:57

MUCH more recent photos are available on the Miami-Dade PD web site. They are from his most recent felony arrest.

Gonna need a cite for this. You have one, preferably some primary source material?

JBnTX
03-23-2012, 12:15
See, here is the thing; the press is apparently making absolutely no effort what so ever to accurately report this story. It is BS from beginning to end.

Among *many things* being left out or otherwise manipulated. . .

* - He was visiting because he had been thrown out of school.
* - Zimmernam had his head split open on the back and was wet on the back of his clothing.

Lastly (in this mini snapshot) you will notice the use of pictures showing Martin at a much younger age. MUCH more recent photos are available on the Miami-Dade PD web site. They are from his most recent felony arrest. :upeyes:

I truly have no idea what really happened - who did what to whom.

But what I do know is that a very carefully crafted and very inaccurate picture is being painted and spoon fed to the general public on purpose.

Do you have a source for this information?

The New York Times has reported that Trayvon did NOT have a criminal record.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/19/us/911-tapes-released-in-killing-of-florida-teenager.html?_r=2

"Trayvon had no criminal record. He was suspended from his Miami high school for 10 days in February, which is the reason he was visiting his father. The family said the suspension was not for violent or criminal behavior but for a violation of school policy."

JFrame
03-23-2012, 12:28
Obama sure has a way of inserting himself into any storyline that has even the whiff of race associated with it.

Frankly, I think it's an insult to the departed person to suggest he looked like a somewhat thinner version of Alfred E. Neuman...

Restless28
03-23-2012, 12:40
Pandering

JFrame
03-23-2012, 12:43
Pandering

Yep -- in a nutshell...

janice6
03-23-2012, 13:46
It appears to me that this is a case for a Grand Jury, or at least a trial, to determine what really happened. (If that's possible).

All the other claims in the press and from "concerned citizens", are simply people or groups trying to work this event to their advantage. They all have an agenda.

Public discussions seem to dwell on race/color and oppression, and have little to do with the real events in this case.

I can't believe that the President of the United States keeps inserting himself into these cases involving Police and Judicial authorities, and venting his personal bias, trying to gain political advantage. The President of the United States should promote the national values of law and justice.

No public persons/groups seems to want justice. They just want their view to be dominate.

I am not criticizing the commentaries presented here, in this forum.

I am simply appalled at the National commentary, to either crucify or sanctify whichever party in this case that furthers the groups ambitions.

I don't think Justice will be served in this event, no matter who is vindicated.

Few groups seem to be willing to do a factual/legal determination of what occurred, or even care.

Goaltender66
03-23-2012, 13:48
Obama: "If I had a son he'd be laying Keystone XL pipe with Sandra Fluke and I wouldn't have to pay for the birth control."

Javelin
03-23-2012, 13:49
I'm sure he meant to say Anti-Christ.

:whistling:

RCP
03-23-2012, 13:56
And if he had a brother he'd look like this:tongueout:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/William12_2006_2006/Mitt%20Romney/romney_mitt.jpg

Gunhaver
03-23-2012, 15:15

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/William12_2006_2006/Mitt%20Romney/romney_mitt.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

WIN!

Kingarthurhk
03-23-2012, 15:18
I believe Obama "Behaved stupidly."

Rumbler_G20
03-23-2012, 15:20
Do you have a source for this information?..

Other than public records published by the state of Florida, no. :dunno:

Kingarthurhk
03-23-2012, 15:22
Waiting patiently for a Beer Summit:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3wXnR1JTfq8/SQBtCCZcaEI/AAAAAAAAAQE/IWUZvxImxQ8/s320/240px-Colt45.JPG

Javelin
03-23-2012, 15:27

Win!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JBnTX
03-23-2012, 15:32

Could you possibly source at least one of these "public records"?

Where did you hear that Trayvon had a criminal record?

wjv
03-23-2012, 15:41
I can't believe that the President of the United States keeps inserting himself into these cases involving Police and Judicial authorities, and venting his personal bias, trying to gain political advantage. The President of the United States should promote the national values of law and justice.

Amen!

He needs to learn to STFU. . . But he just loves hearing himself talk..

Ruble Noon
03-23-2012, 15:49
Originally Posted by janice6 http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18748494#post18748494)

The 12th Imam knows best.

G30Mike
03-23-2012, 15:52

Please cite. I'm interested to know these details as well.

mt920
03-23-2012, 16:00
The shooters actions were wrong regardless if the kid had a criminal record or not. I would've thought most conceal weapon supporters would've stood on "dignity" grounds and realized Zimmerman is apparently irresponsible and unfit to carry a gun.

Ruble Noon
03-23-2012, 16:04
The shooters actions were wrong regardless if the kid had a criminal record or not. I would've thought most conceal weapon supporters would've stood on "dignity" grounds and realized Zimmerman is apparently irresponsible and unfit to carry a gun.

If the story is as the media has presented it, I would agree. Let's wait till all the info is out before passing judgement.

Sam Spade
03-23-2012, 16:19

Link, please. Because I'm *highly* skeptical that any state "publishes" juvenile arrest records and mug photos.

Kingarthurhk
03-23-2012, 17:23

Well, the local and state law enforcement have looked at the evidence and determined not to prosecute. The shooter claims he was ambushed and beaten up while getting into his car. IF these things are accurate, judging by the Stand Your Ground law in Florida, please point out where the shooter was legally in the wrong?

If someone were beating me about the head and shoulders while trying to carjack me, should I stop and ask for proof of age before drawing and defending myself? Or, should I be more "culturally sensitive" and determine the person beating me and trying to rob me is darker complected so I must somehow "deserve" this onslaught?

My thought is, get the facts, then make the arguement rather than trying it on a message board and in the media.

smokeross
03-23-2012, 17:33
With his history of 911calls, I think it would be safe to say, Zimmerman was a "Holster Sniffer"

JBnTX
03-23-2012, 17:43
With his history of 911calls, I think it would be safe to say, Zimmerman was a "Holster Sniffer"

A wannabe cop with more ego than brains, who went looking for trouble and found it.

I know couple of CCW guys with a "shoot first and then shoot some more" attitude.
They're firmly on Zimmerman's side.

glockeglock
03-23-2012, 18:44

Flintlocker
03-23-2012, 18:45

You have two choices:

1) Post links that support your statements about more recent pictures from the Miami Dade PD and Martin's criminal history.

2) Retract your statement.

DOC44
03-23-2012, 19:10

How many times did Zimmerman draw his weapon on all of the other 45 or 50 911 calls... he is a member and possibly leader of a neighborhood watch. Maybe he is the "appointed" one to call 911 when someone thinks something is up.

Doc44

MoCop
03-23-2012, 19:55
Wether this Zimmerman was right or wrong, why the hell is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES interjecting his opinon, and talking about an otherwise local issue that local law enforcement should handle? This case is not his place. Let the locals figure out what happened. As the leader of the mostly free world, he needs to do HIS job and stfu about what is going on with this Trevon and Zimmerman issue.

cowboywannabe
03-23-2012, 20:21
osama cant handle the economy, how is he going to handle something as complicated as race baiting?

Flintlocker
03-23-2012, 21:01
Wether this Zimmerman was right or wrong, why the hell is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES interjecting his opinon, and talking about an otherwise local issue that local law enforcement should handle? This case is not his place. Let the locals figure out what happened. As the leader of the mostly free world, he needs to do HIS job and stfu about what is going on with this Trevon and Zimmerman issue.

Because he was asked a question about it. Watch for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aviYfsPgrIY

G30Mike
03-23-2012, 21:18
I assume it wouldn't have been a "Tragedy" if Martin would have prevailed over Zimmerman in that fight, and Martin was still sucking air like Zimmerman is now. In fact, I suppose I'm bold enough to say that if it would have went that way, we wouldn't have heard of this whole thing in the first place....

engineer151515
03-23-2012, 21:22
If the Constitutional scholar President had any notion of "blind justice", it wouldn't matter what the victim looked like.

Obama has a track record of spouting judgement based on his personal opinion.

BL33D 4 M3
03-23-2012, 21:23
If Trayvon had a father he would look like Barack Obama...:whistling:

Flintlocker
03-23-2012, 21:30
I assume it wouldn't have been a "Tragedy" if Martin would have prevailed over Zimmerman in that fight, and Martin was still sucking air like Zimmerman is now. In fact, I suppose I'm bold enough to say that if it would have went that way, we wouldn't have heard of this whole thing in the first place....

If Zimmerman had been arrested we probably wouldn't have heard about it.

G30Mike
03-23-2012, 21:38
If Zimmerman had been arrested we probably wouldn't have heard about it.

Agreed

JBnTX
03-23-2012, 23:28

Then Obama would have to forge a second birth certificate.
This one would say he was born in Florida.

:rofl:

EmbryRiddle
03-23-2012, 23:53

Still waiting on that source.... :whistling:

G30Mike
03-24-2012, 00:45

Unless he had a son with a white hispanic woman. Then he may look eerily similar to both Martin and Zimmerman..... :dunno:
Would the child be considered white white black hispanic then?

Fred Hansen
03-24-2012, 05:53

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n60/William12_2006_2006/Mitt%20Romney/romney_mitt.jpg:uglylol: :uglylol:
:uglylol: :uglylol:

panzer1
03-24-2012, 06:16
The shooters actions were wrong regardless if the kid had a criminal record or not. I would've thought most conceal weapon supporters would've stood on "dignity" grounds and realized Zimmerman is apparently irresponsible and unfit to carry a gun.Based on what? Where you there? I was not so how can I say the Zimmerman was irresponsible? Who knows maybe Zimmerman was attacked?

panzer1
03-24-2012, 06:18
Well, the local and state law enforcement have looked at the evidence and determined not to prosecute. The shooter claims he was ambushed and beaten up while getting into his car. IF these things are accurate, judging by the Stand Your Ground law in Florida, please point out where the shooter was legally in the wrong?

If someone were beating me about the head and shoulders while trying to carjack me, should I stop and ask for proof of age before drawing and defending myself? Or, should I be more "culturally sensitive" and determine the person beating me and trying to rob me is darker complected so I must somehow "deserve" this onslaught?

My thought is, get the facts, then make the arguement rather than trying it on a message board and in the media.Spot on!

panzer1
03-24-2012, 06:22
Wether this Zimmerman was right or wrong, why the hell is the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES interjecting his opinon, and talking about an otherwise local issue that local law enforcement should handle? This case is not his place. Let the locals figure out what happened. As the leader of the mostly free world, he needs to do HIS job and stfu about what is going on with this Trevon and Zimmerman issue.Because he does not know how to do his job. He is an A-Hole!

DOC44
03-24-2012, 06:23
Uncle Al has jumped in after obama made his statement. I thought Uncle Al learned his lesson in NC with the lying lacross party "dancer".

What happened between Martin and Zimmerman is only known by one person...Zimmerman. All the speculation in the world and all the marches and wearing of hoodies and lighting candles and releasing balloons won't find the truth.

I hope justice is done and this guy is not railroaded by public opinion and the words of a "president".

Doc44

eracer
03-24-2012, 06:25

What 'seems' to have occurred:

1. Shooter calls 911. 911 tells shooter police are on the way, and not to pursue.

2. Shooter claims Ute was running away and pursues. (This would be the point where the shooter becomes the aggressor, and gives up all legal authority to fire his weapon.)

What happened after that is irrelevant (assuming Ute did not turn and try to defend himself against a man with a gun who was chasing him, and even then, the relevance is tarnished by the apparent fact that the shooter PURSUED the Ute.)

Vic777
03-24-2012, 07:22
(assuming Ute did not turn and try to defend himself against a man with a gun who was chasing him, and even then, the relevance is tarnished by the apparent fact that the shooter PURSUED the Ute.)Let's assume that Treyvon was doing nothing wrong or suspicious. Then when he became pursued, the "Stand your Ground" law actually applies to him. He may have calculated that he could not outrun his pursuer. He had every right to try to defend himself against the lunatic. Unfortunately for Treyvon, he was unarmed. He should have been carrying.

ChuteTheMall
03-24-2012, 07:25
If Obama had a son, he'd look like William Ayres.

automatic slim
03-24-2012, 09:50
Because he was asked a question about it. Watch for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aviYfsPgrIY

So what? Instead of just saying something like "It was a terrible tragedy..." or something neutral, the teleprompter told him to spout his mouth off again and racially polarize the nation.

JFrame
03-24-2012, 11:33
So what? Instead of just saying something like "It was a terrible tragedy..." or something neutral, the teleprompter told him to spout his mouth off again and racially polarize the nation.

Exactly...Whether it's the beer summit or a shooting, the response, "This is an on-going local issue, and I don't believe it's my place to comment" never seems to enter his mind.

He is simply wired to interject himself into anything remotely involving race -- it's the community organizer and Rev. Wright black radicalism in him.

MoCop
03-24-2012, 19:15

My point exactly. This guy needs to stop pandering to all of the race baiters. All he is doing and all he has ever done was made situations worse. He is a disgrace to the Office.

Fred Hansen
03-24-2012, 19:53
Obama: 'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon' Would the son also be a Secular Humanist Marxist Messiah? Or does that sort of thing skip a generation?

certifiedfunds
03-24-2012, 23:06
Would the son also be a Secular Humanist Marxist Messiah? Or does that sort of thing skip a generation?

It depends on the level of testosterone in the womb.

If its low, he could come out as neomarxist anti-colonialist.

that throws like a girl

Fred Hansen
03-25-2012, 06:23

that throws like a girl:uglylol:

HexHead
03-25-2012, 06:49
He wouldn't care one bit. Hell, he probably doesn't care now. He'll use this tragedy and ride the race train to gain more votes so he and his cronies can dictate for four more years. He's a snake.

Remember, never let a good crisis go to waste.

HexHead
03-25-2012, 06:52

Since you've obviously found it, how about a link?

RCP
03-25-2012, 08:35

that throws like a girl

:rofl:

engineer151515
03-25-2012, 08:36

that throws like a girl

:rofl::rofl:

walt cowan
03-25-2012, 09:32
if i took a...never mind. darn tos!

ChuteTheMall
03-25-2012, 13:50
if i took a...never mind. darn tos!

:toilet:

Stubudd
03-25-2012, 21:05

lol, did you think of that vic or see it somewhere

JK-linux
03-25-2012, 21:16

tgmr05
03-25-2012, 21:30
I am still wondering when Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, and the rest are going to charge racism and have obama removed from office. That a president with a white lineage made such a deplorable, racist statement basically commenting on how all blacks look alike is truly unacceptable. The black community needs to rise up and riot over the racist comments the president made.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine