ATM Robbery.. condition white but still wins [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ATM Robbery.. condition white but still wins

Deaf Smith
03-23-2012, 12:13
In Shreveport, LA.

http://www.kltv.com/story/17230681/atm-attempted-robbery-victim-turns-tables-on-attacker

Could have ended badly but he got the bad guys gun and the crook ran off (and arrested later.)

Deaf

steveksux
03-23-2012, 17:51
The BG covered a lot of ground quickly, the guy would have had to turn all the way around at just the right time, a sec or two was all it took for BG to close the distance.

Unless the BG was wearing tap shoes or clomping around like a Clydesdale, figure on quick tennis shoe quiet approach, I'll go out on a limb here and say it could have happened to anyone.

The BG actually would have done better with a little more condition white... :rofl: if he hadn't been checking his 6 so intently, there wouldn't have been an opening to exploit.

Randy

Gunnut 45/454
03-23-2012, 22:45
GG should have helped him pull the trigger as it would have blown a nice hole in the BG's mid section! Maybe the GG will start carying now! But hey it was just another innocent black youth wanting his Obama money!:rofl: I wonder if Al Sharpton will run down there and call the white guy a racist for taking his gun away!:rofl:

LongGoneDays
03-23-2012, 23:57
Glad they caught the guy, I hadn't heard an update.