Black Panther offers Bounty for G.Z. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Black Panther offers Bounty for G.Z.

quadraceryfz450
03-24-2012, 19:44
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-trayvon-martin-new-black-panthers-protest-20120324,0,1231157.story

"If the government won't do the job, we'll do it"

I have a feeling this is going to get interesting.

Ruggles
03-24-2012, 19:59
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/os-trayvon-martin-new-black-panthers-protest-20120324,0,1231157.story

"If the government won't do the job, we'll do it"

I have a feeling this is going to get interesting.

So he is calling for 10,000 folks to answer his call for his idiotic "crusade for justice " in front of his 8 supports? :rofl:

What a scumbag and a buffoon combined :upeyes:

Gunnut 45/454
03-24-2012, 20:00
Gee I could have sworn calling for a hit on a person is illegal! Cause we all known this will be done with out any violence against Zimmerman. I quess the Obamamoa will get his race war out of this!:whistling:

Kingarthurhk
03-24-2012, 20:20
This is clearly a crime, and not only a crime but a Hate Crime. Of course, Holder and Obama will remain flacid and quiet on the matter.

G17Jake
03-24-2012, 20:24
Gee I could have sworn calling for a hit on a person is illegal! Cause we all known this will be done with out any violence against Zimmerman. I quess the Obamamoa will get his race war out of this!:whistling:

Remember we live in an ObamaNation now.

JBnTX
03-24-2012, 20:42
Time for another Obama beer summit.

I can just see Obama, Zimmerman and the Black Panthers all
drinking a cold one together.

stevelyn
03-25-2012, 01:57
Another story called them a "black political group". Sounds like a vigilante contract by a racist militia. You can bet if they were a few shades lighter the media would refer to them as such.

Big Mad Dawg
03-25-2012, 03:28
Think holder will be their weapons supplier?

chickenwing
03-25-2012, 03:48
I bet Jackson and Sharpton are very disappointed it was brown on black violence.

Black on black violence happens frequently in Sanford. Never heard a peep out of them till it is a white(keyword) Hispanic killing a black-male.

SMSTRICK
03-25-2012, 05:34
As for the Black Panthers,......they are a group of shameless self promoting posers (especially now that the Dept. of Justice has their back.)

Google "Christian / Newsome Murders." White couple carjacked in Jan 2007 in Knoxville, Tn. They were car jacked, BOTH raped, sodomized, HUMILIATED, mutilated etc. The boy was raped, beated, shot and set on fire. After the girl was forced to watch her boyfriends fate, she was tortured, gang raped, mutilated, had bleach poured down her throat to "kill evidence" etc. Her body was found in a garbage can at the "suspects" house. They were victims of a HATE CRIME perpetrated by several BLACK men (and witnessed by a black woman.)....The story barely made it outside of the local media. The only reason that people were informed was solely due to the internet. Before the case was even fully investigated, the NAACP showed up at the D.A's office to do everything that they could to prevent this story from being projected as a "HATE CRIME." IT WAS A HATE CRIME !

Every time that I see black leaders exploit situations such as this in order to exault themselves at the misfortune and expense of others,...I want to puke. Why ? Because if the victims were white and the perps were black,...it would NOT be news worthy. The liberal media would have not reason to report it because it does not perpetuate their liberal agenda.

If "colored" people want to advance, (NAACP) then I would suggest that they find leaders,....rather than self promoting followers who shamelessly refer to themselves as "REV." In this case, Al Sharpton shows up to stir things up so that he can get his name on the T.V. Where was he during the Christian / Newsome trial ? Where was Rev. Jesse ? Where were all of the victims rights groups ? WHERE WAS THE MEDIA ?!

Google "Christian - Newsome Murders." If you have no knowledge of this case,...then you are about to be schooled into what a REAL hate crime is all about,...and will give you a greater perspective as to why black on white crime is rarely reported or not "exploited" by the media.

Glockdude1
03-25-2012, 06:00

http://ei.isnooth.com/wine/Colt-45-Malt-Liquor-40-Oz.b_9_5.wine_5628395_detail.jpeg

:supergrin:

HexHead
03-25-2012, 06:21
As for the Black Panthers,......they are a group of shameless self promoting posers (especially now that the Dept. of Justice has their back.)

Google "Christian / Newsome Murders." White couple carjacked in Jan 2007 in Knoxville, Tn. They were car jacked, BOTH raped, sodomized, HUMILIATED, mutilated etc. The boy was raped, beated, shot and set on fire. After the girl was forced to watch her boyfriends fate, she was tortured, gang raped, mutilated, had bleach poured down her throat to "kill evidence" etc. Her body was found in a garbage can at the "suspects" house. They were victims of a HATE CRIME perpetrated by several BLACK men (and witnessed by a black woman.)....The story barely made it outside of the local media. The only reason that people were informed was solely due to the internet. Before the case was even fully investigated, the NAACP showed up at the D.A's office to do everything that they could to prevent this story from being projected as a "HATE CRIME." IT WAS A HATE CRIME !

Every time that I see black leaders exploit situations such as this in order to exault themselves at the misfortune and expense of others,...I want to puke. Why ? Because if the victims were white and the perps were black,...it would NOT be news worthy. The liberal media would have not reason to report it because it does not perpetuate their liberal agenda.

If "colored" people want to advance, (NAACP) then I would suggest that they find leaders,....rather than self promoting followers who shamelessly refer to themselves as "REV." In this case, Al Sharpton shows up to stir things up so that he can get his name on the T.V. Where was he during the Christian / Newsome trial ? Where was Rev. Jesse ? Where were all of the victims rights groups ? WHERE WAS THE MEDIA ?!

Google "Christian - Newsome Murders." If you have no knowledge of this case,...then you are about to be schooled into what a REAL hate crime is all about,...and will give you a greater perspective as to why black on white crime is rarely reported or not "exploited" by the media.

The woman did more than watch. She participated in the sodomy with a broomstick. You also left out that while all four were convicted, with two given the death penalty, they are all getting NEW TRIALS, not just appeals, because their lawyers charged that the judge was drunk during the trial.

SMSTRICK
03-25-2012, 06:44
The woman did more than watch. She participated in the sodomy with a broomstick. You also left out that while all four were convicted, with two given the death penalty, they are all getting NEW TRIALS, not just appeals, because their lawyers charged that the judge was drunk during the trial.

You are right about that. Thank you for the reply.

JFrame
03-25-2012, 08:52
Eric Holder will get on this case as soon as he clears up the discrepancies in the Operation Fast & Furious fiasco...

:whistling:

RCP
03-25-2012, 09:32
Hey Black Panthers, I hear he's in rural Texas why don't y'all c'mon down and find him. We'll be waiting for you.:wavey:

aircarver
03-25-2012, 10:27
Think holder will be their weapons supplier?

Well, he can't send them to Mexico anymore ......:whistling:

marchboom
03-26-2012, 13:05
This is clearly a crime, and not only a crime but a Hate Crime. Of course, Holder and Obama will remain flacid and quiet on the matter.

Really? Were you there to watch the event go down? Didn't think so.

I wasn't there and all the other critics were not. Although it doesn't look good for Zimmerman based on what we have heard, we should not assume anything until the facts come out.

And if this was a hate crime, the racist obama admin should be jumping into this case big time.

quadraceryfz450
03-26-2012, 13:49
did not want to start another thread:

New Black Panthers offer reward for capture of George Zimmerman - YouTube

Video of Black Panthers themselves regarding the bounty.

coastal4974
03-26-2012, 13:53
The little Nazi Obama doesn’t seem to want to calm things down. This bounty should have been quickly and strongly denounced by Obama, Holder and all the other so called Democrats but they decided to remain silent because they agree with it.

I would seem if Obama had a son he would actually look like a Black Panther.

JFrame
03-26-2012, 13:54

Maybe this is the National Civilian Security Force that Obama was talking about... :whistling:

"We're not even citizens in this country..."? WTF is that clown talking about???

SMSTRICK
03-26-2012, 14:17

New Black Panthers offer reward for capture of George Zimmerman - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLiJ4k5QPNs)

People would be amazed at what the local county sheriff could do if these guys were to get out of hand within his jurisdiction. The local sheriff is the highest elected law enforcement officer in this country and has a LOT more power than what most people know. I would LOVE to see the sheriff take hold of the situation once it arises and utilize his powers to the fullest extent.

Javelin
03-26-2012, 14:31

So basically whenever Obama meets with his Cabinet?

:rofl:

Javelin
03-26-2012, 14:36
Hey Black Panthers, I hear he's in rural Texas why don't y'all c'mon down and find him. We'll be waiting for you.:wavey:

:rofl:

callihan_44
03-26-2012, 16:50
People would be amazed at what the local county sheriff could do if these guys were to get out of hand within his jurisdiction. The local sheriff is the highest elected law enforcement officer in this country and has a LOT more power than what most people know. I would LOVE to see the sheriff take hold of the situation once it arises and utilize his powers to the fullest extent.

it would be interesting to see this happen down near sheriff joe's hood.....lots of pink available :whistling:

cowboywannabe
03-26-2012, 17:07

it will have to be red kool-aid for some of them im sure.

cowboywannabe
03-26-2012, 17:12
i couldnt even finish listening to that black ku klux klan member in a para military outfit talking about how whites have failed blacks yet never mentions how blacks have failed blacks. bastard churrin's, welfare leaches, crack heads, projects full of able bodied moochers....and no black "leaders" to enlighten them. cept for bill cosby who wasnt liked much when he pointed the finger at the guilty party.

G17Jake
03-26-2012, 18:27
Have Al and Jesse publicly requested that everyone remain calm and not rush to judgment?

Gundude
03-26-2012, 19:08
and no black "leaders" to enlighten them. cept for bill cosby who wasnt liked much when he pointed the finger at the guilty party.Don't forget a certain Senator Barack Obama... :whistling:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/16/jesse-jackson-caught-on-m_n_111732.html

callihan_44
03-26-2012, 19:36
Have Al and Jesse publicly requested that everyone remain calm and not rush to judgment?

no and dont expect them to, this is not the first time they tried to lynch the innocent

G17Jake
03-26-2012, 20:23
no and dont expect them to, this is not the first time they tried to lynch the innocent

Trust me.... I don't.

QNman
03-26-2012, 20:23
The panthers acted stupidly... Too bad no one in the MSM has the cojones to call them out on it... No one in the white house either.

rgregoryb
03-26-2012, 20:48
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/064/cache/great-white-on-hunt_6453_600x450.jpg

Great White Party ?

Jud325
03-26-2012, 21:00
What goes around, comes around . LOL.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/local_news/new-black-panther-leader-arrested-after-pawning-gun-201203

JK-linux
03-26-2012, 21:14

M1A Shooter
03-26-2012, 21:16
everyone seen on video offering a reward for dead or alive should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder an equal number of times to the number of people who have seen the video.

cowboywannabe
03-27-2012, 09:18
tweet the black panthers home addresses............

walt cowan
03-27-2012, 09:39
the panthers are paid government informers. the klan, aim, american ira, mob members and so on. they suit the need of the government and are fully funded by it.

cowboywannabe
03-27-2012, 10:13
supposibly the black KKK member whom "issued the arrest warrant" for Z. was arrested for doing so.

marchboom
03-27-2012, 10:45
They need to lock these "New and Improved" Black Panthers in with the Aryan Nation for a weekend in a big stadium. Give each person on both teams a baseball bat, $1000 cash and some caffeine. Then, come back Monday morning and incarcerate the winners. Win, win situation. Two sets of racists either dead or in prison. Then again, maybe they will find a way to talk through their bitterness and we can have a learning moment. Who knows?

Put this encounter on Pay-per-View and use the proceeds to start paying off the national debt. Probably get more viewers that the super bowl.

marchboom
03-27-2012, 10:49
Lets see, the shooter is being called a white guy because it fits the black agenda and the MSM's agenda. In fact he is half white and half hispanic. I think he should be referred to as a hispanic. After all, obama is half white and half black and he is referred to as a black guy.

Sounds fair to me...but this is from a white guy.

G-19
03-27-2012, 14:25
everyone seen on video offering a reward for dead or alive should be charged with conspiracy to commit murder an equal number of times to the number of people who have seen the video.
I agree.

fortyofforty
03-27-2012, 20:31
If Zimmerman is smart, he will refer to himself as "Jorge". If he speaks Spanish, even better. First interview is with Univision, in Spanish. That would put the race-baitors on the defensive. Odumbo would quickly call for calm and reason, with the election looming.

Ruble Noon
03-27-2012, 20:32
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/064/cache/great-white-on-hunt_6453_600x450.jpg

Great White Party ?

That would be racist.

Kingarthurhk
03-27-2012, 20:42
So he is calling for 10,000 folks to answer his call for his idiotic "crusade for justice " in front of his 8 supports? :rofl:

What a scumbag and a buffoon combined :upeyes:

Comming to a polling site near you.:upeyes: If that incident taught us anything, the Justice Department will not act on the crimes of hate groups that are not based on crazy white rednecks.

JFrame
03-28-2012, 06:55
If Zimmerman is smart, he will refer to himself as "Jorge". If he speaks Spanish, even better. First interview is with Univision, in Spanish. That would put the race-baitors on the defensive. Odumbo would quickly call for calm and reason, with the election looming.

If Jerry Rivers/Geraldo Rivera can pull the ethnic identity switch, I don't see why Jorge Zimmermanio can't... :)

rgregoryb
03-28-2012, 06:59
That would be racist.

I forgot only whites can be racist...oh yea, and now white hispanics...:whistling:

JFrame
03-28-2012, 07:04
I forgot only whites can be racist...oh yea, and now white hispanics...:whistling:

What's funny is that if you look at his photos, he looks more "Latino" than "White."

Oh well -- I guess it's whatever suits the leftist narrative the best...

Big Mad Dawg
03-28-2012, 08:15
The black Americans (I refuse to call someone born in America by a hyphenated American most couldn’t find Africa on a map), left wing loonies and big media need to make up their minds one minute their screaming race doesn’t matter next minute it’s the majority of the drivel they are spouting.

I wish they would choose one or the other it is hard to keep track of what the goof balls want.

Deployment Solu
03-28-2012, 08:53
But....but...we military......we gots to take care of the people..I don't obey your white laws and the laws of this nation...we are not citizens...we are military...

What a DELUSIONAL moron. The more Anderson Cooper asked, the more the true NBPP came to the front. That guy is TOO stupid to be a leader...except for a bunch of racist, self promoting, race baiters...oh, wait....he is!! LOL!!!! Even the Southern Poverty Law Center says they are a hate group!!!

I love the gold oak leaves(major rank) on his lapels. Is that from ACORN????:rofl:

Where are they still finding those old utilities??:rofl::rofl:

Deployment Solu
03-28-2012, 08:56
Comming to a polling site near you.:upeyes: If that incident taught us anything, the Justice Department will not act on the crimes of hate groups that are not based on crazy white rednecks.

I wouldn't advise meeting people outside a polling place here looking like a thug and carrying a weapon. We scare easily here and may be in fear of our lives.....:rofl:

walt cowan
03-28-2012, 09:48
If Jerry Rivers/Geraldo Rivera can pull the ethnic identity switch, I don't see why Jorge Zimmermanio can't... :)

:rofl:everytime someone brings that up to him, he has fits! all out funny too!:rofl:

M1A Shooter
03-28-2012, 15:19
I wouldn't advise meeting people outside a polling place here looking like a thug and carrying a weapon. We scare easily here and may be in fear of our lives.....:rofl:

+1 :whistling:

ICARRY2
03-28-2012, 16:51
The new black panther party are all mouth and no balls just like most punks.

Big Mad Dawg
03-29-2012, 00:03
There seems to be a good chance the black panthers are unarmed due to pawning their weapons to buy more crack.