Alinsky"s methodology, tactics, and some of the effects.. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Alinsky"s methodology, tactics, and some of the effects..

Skyhook
03-25-2012, 07:36
Time to closely examine the over all effect Saul is having upon our America and the world.

"Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/communism/alinsky.htm

JFrame
03-25-2012, 08:49
Time to closely examine the over all effect Saul is having upon our America and the world.

"Obama learned his lesson well.

Yes, indeed...Obama is preternaturally ignorant in regard to any conventional sense of comprehension regarding history, geography, science, economics, Constitutional law, or other meaningful disciplines -- but when it comes to leftist radicalism and community organizing, he clearly earned an A+.

G17Jake
03-25-2012, 08:52
They patiently worked to bring us to where we are today.

I bet they didn't insist on the perfect candidates, but rather worked with the ones that move them gradually towards their goal.

G17Jake
03-25-2012, 08:54
Yes, indeed...Obama is preternaturally ignorant in regard to any conventional sense of comprehension regarding history, geography, science, economics, Constitutional law, or other meaningful disciplines -- but when it comes to leftist radicalism and community organizing, he clearly earned an A+.

I agree.

JFrame
03-25-2012, 08:54

I bet they didn't insist on the perfect candidates, but rather worked with the ones that move them gradually towards their goal.

Excellent point, Sir.

Skyhook
03-25-2012, 09:45

A+ for brain rot and nasty, anti-American effort.

Plus, he's (Obama's) malleable.

certifiedfunds
03-25-2012, 09:58

Indeed. This is their golden hour. All the pieces, save maybe on justice, are in place.