Sebelius: Colleges must pay to sterilize teens [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sebelius: Colleges must pay to sterilize teens

Ruble Noon
03-25-2012, 08:09
http://www.nationalreview.com/phi-beta-cons/294083/sebelius-colleges-must-pay-sterilize-teens-nathan-harden

Kingarthurhk
03-25-2012, 08:21
I remember when nothing was free. A lifetime ago when I was attenting University you had to buy your own health plan from the University and deal with the "doctors", and I use that term loosely, that attended there.

You also had to pay for your own on campus apartment and your own phone bill.

Oh, yes, and there was that whole pesky tuition thing as well.

If you wanted contraceptives, you didn't petition Nancy Pelosi and Congress for them either.

cagnoli
01-23-2013, 14:44
Well...worst case scenario, we'll sterilize all the liberal wenches. In about twenty five years, we shouldn't have any left. Win Win.

GAFinch
01-23-2013, 15:02
How many young women actually want to get sterilized? Besides, aren't they already covered under their parent's healthcare plans until 26? College plans are supposed to be supplemental in order to cover emergencies, illnesses, allergies, etc. that happen while on campus during the school year. This is all about further attacking religion, not helping people.

cowboywannabe
01-23-2013, 15:05
why not, most colleges and universities have sterilized their minds already....

janice6
01-23-2013, 15:06
why not, most colleges and universities have sterilized their minds already....

I like this.

G17Jake
01-23-2013, 16:53
I have said before.... if there is a social program I can support, it is free sterilization (free for the patient that is). I would would even offer incentives to draw the breeders in... maybe $100 and a carton of cigarettes.

It would be better than paying for Planned Parenthood to do abortions, and it may possible reduce welfare and crime.

I would consider it an investment.

I don't think the federal government should be telling state universities that they have to provide the service.