Danish TV Host Mocks Obama's Empty Words [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Danish TV Host Mocks Obama's Empty Words

stsai465
03-25-2012, 10:36
Danish TV host replays many of Obama's "greatest" moments before several other countries, putting our POTUS' vacuuous words before the whole world. Of course, this will never been seen here in the US media.

http://townhall.com/video/danish-tv-host-mocks-obamas-empty-words

So how many countries "punch above their weight class" and are our "strongest allies" anyway?

JBnTX
03-25-2012, 10:48
Obama sounds like an empty headed fool who just repeats what
he's heard someone else say.

:rofl:

JFrame
03-25-2012, 11:10
Well -- clearly, Obama is a freakin' lightweight... :whistling:

His credibility with the international community must be somewhere on a par with Daffy Duck (no offense to the late, great Mel Blanc...).

Sporaticus
03-25-2012, 12:44
I took the presidents comments as insulting those nations. It seemed like he was trying to demean them as having no worth, meaning, value or influence, but yet still making and getting demands.

I don't the president of a bankrupt nation is in too high of a weight class himself.

Brucev
03-25-2012, 12:45
The squatter is a intellectual seed picker.

Big Mad Dawg
03-26-2012, 00:17
Empty words from an empty suit is anyone surprised?

Only ignorant liberals are blind to whom and what the obama is and only our media is too gutless to speak the truth about what a scum bag he is.

series1811
03-26-2012, 04:55
What exactly is there in his background that would make him a great leader and speaker (or the least bit qualified to be President)? I haven't found it.

And so far, Obama and his supporters have felt no compulsion to share just exactly what they saw or knew that made them think he could have been one.

JFrame
03-26-2012, 06:20
What exactly is there in his background that would make him a great leader and speaker (or the least bit qualified to be President)? I haven't found it.

And so far, Obama and his supporters have felt no compulsion to share just exactly what they saw or knew that made them think he could have been one.

Yeah...Mussolini wound up getting himself elected, before he led his country to ruin and wound up getting strung up by his own people.

Actually, there are some meaningful comparisons that can be drawn between Mussolini and Obama (beginning with the posturing)...

Fracball
03-26-2012, 20:36
None of those leaders appeared to heave with enthusiasm while in the presence of the “unequaled genius.”

RickD
03-26-2012, 20:42
If that statement comes up so often you'd think that Obama, or his speech writer, or Bill Ayers would come up with some interesting, and individualized rhetorical twist once or twice.