Santorum Pronounces Zimmerman Guilty Before Charge [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Santorum Pronounces Zimmerman Guilty Before Charge

DOC44
03-25-2012, 20:01
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/25/Santorum-Pronounces-Zimmerman-Guilty-Before-Charge

Ricky stepped in it big time....Biden has to be Ricky's daddy.

Doc44

Ruble Noon
03-25-2012, 20:14
The Ballad of Richard Jewell

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/archive/1997/02/brenner199702

G17Jake
03-25-2012, 20:55
He does like to talk.

Glock30Eric
03-26-2012, 04:12
And yet many of GOO want to elect him as our President of the USA. Hahahaha! What kind of a strong drug are they taking? Jeez it's no wonder we are going down. Look at my avatar.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

ChuteTheMall
03-26-2012, 04:28
Rick Santorum did not pronounce Zimmerman guilty.

I'm amazed at how any of you could arrive at that conclusion if you watched the video, and if you are intellectually honest.

Admitting that he was "not privy to what’s going on in someone’s mind," Santorum nevertheless said that Zimmerman, who shot and killed teenager Trayvon Martin while participating in a neighborhood watch last month, "has a very sick mind who would pursue someone like this." He added that Zimmerman's motive had been "malicious."

Is that all you've got? Seriously?

Are you guys playing Charles Bronson in Death Wish, chasing teenagers off your block with your CCW authority?

Brucev
03-26-2012, 06:16

I'm amazed at how any of you could arrive at that conclusion if you watched the video, and if you are intellectually honest.

Are you guys playing Charles Bronson in Death Wish, chasing teenagers off your block with your CCW authority?

Calm down. Their knees are simply jerking. There are those who assume the shooter is in the right simply because he was cc. And then there is the concern that the "stand your ground" law will be changed to result in less than carta blanche for cc holders... you know... the idea that ccw holders might be subjected to clear rules of engagement rather than being able to just bust a cap on someone and then say they "felt" threatened.

DOC44
03-26-2012, 06:20
I watched and listened to the video. Santorum condemned Zimmerman for what he did and no one knows what Zimmerman had to do in that situation, not obama or even Santorum.

Doc44

ChuteTheMall
03-26-2012, 06:25
I watched and listened to the video. Santorum condemned Zimmerman what he did and no one knows what Zimmerman had to do in that situation, not obama or even Santorum.

Doc44

After calling 911, he didn't have to get out of his car and go hunting for trouble. That part is pretty obvious.

walt cowan
03-26-2012, 06:34
ron paul can save you.

DOC44
03-26-2012, 06:35
After calling 911, he didn't have to get out of his car and go hunting for trouble. That part is pretty obvious.

After calling 911 he should have called the next guy on the calling tree if he thought this guy was a real threat to the community and kept visual contact with the guy until police arrived if possible. Rick should not have used words he used in describing the actions of Zimmerman. Newt did a much better job of addressing the issue.

Doc44

series1811
03-26-2012, 06:53

Zimmerman reminds me of the security guard who shot one of our agents (not fatally, but he lost a kidney) in a McDonald's parking lot, because he decided that a robbery was taking place and the police just wouldn't get there in time. Maybe not a crime, but it sure didn't have to happen.

robertoh
03-26-2012, 07:21
I'm surprised Santorum can even walk,after all the times he's shot himself in the foot lately.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 07:30

There is no doubt that Zimmerman was catching a beating...why would he resort to his weapon if he were winning the fist fight. The evidence is that he was indeed losing the fight...a broken nose and a cut on the back of his head. He was also not a self appointed vigilante...he was a legitimate neighborhood watch captain and was recognized as such by the local PD. Whether or not you like these citizen police auxilliaries is not the point; he was doing what he was supposed to be doing, patrolling his neighborhood. And while he did not follow the advice of the 911 dispatcher, he was not insubordinate...she was a civilian clerk not his superior officer.
My guess is that Treyvan got annoyed at being '' tailed '' and turned on Zimmerman and said something like '' what's your problem mother****** '' and then decked him.
There are a couple of things that I would like to know before I make a judgement. How big, height and weight, was Treyvan. The photo of him shows what appears to be someone 13-15...was that a recent photo? Since he was on the varsity football team, couldn't they provide the appropriate stats? Of course, so could the coroner. Secondly, did zimmerman have on any kind of uniform, did he have some kind of badge?
As for Zimmerman's race, it clear that nobody is willing to claim him...the poor dud is a man without a race.

QNman
03-26-2012, 07:41
I wish the POTUS and candidates for the same would STFU about a local law enforcement issue and stay focused on the enormous national issues facing each of us.

I don't mind discussing it on a forum, but seriously... This is a distraction from the national issues a president or a presidential candidate SHOULD be discussing, but aren't.

DOC44
03-26-2012, 07:46
I would like to see the security video from the convenience store where he bought the candy and tea. That would give a better view of what/who Zimmerman encountered that night maybe both physically as well as his demeanor.

Doc44

herose
03-26-2012, 07:47
There is no doubt that Zimmerman was catching a beating...why would he resort to his weapon if he were winning the fist fight.

But who instigated the fight. My bet is on Zimmerman.

He was also not a self appointed vigilante...he was a legitimate neighborhood watch captain and was recognized as such by the local PD.

Who was not supposed to be carrying when performing this role. And who wasn't even "on duty" for lack of a better term. When this happened.

My guess is that Treyvan got annoyed at being '' tailed '' and turned on Zimmerman and said something like '' what's your problem mother****** '' and then decked him.

Based on what? There is no evidence of that. The only person that there is any evidence of escallation of the events is Zimmerman.

Secondly, did zimmerman have on any kind of uniform, did he have some kind of badge?
As for Zimmerman's race, it clear that nobody is willing to claim him...the poor dud is a man without a race.

No, no badge or uniform. He was neighborhood watch, nothing else.

Chuck TX
03-26-2012, 08:11
I have yet to hear Santorum say anything which would make me inclined to vote for him.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 08:34
But who instigated the fight. My bet is on Zimmerman.

Who was not supposed to be carrying when performing this role. And who wasn't even "on duty" for lack of a better term. When this happened.

Based on what? There is no evidence of that. The only person that there is any evidence of escallation of the events is Zimmerman.

No, no badge or uniform. He was neighborhood watch, nothing else.

Assume for the sake of argument Zimmerman did start it. How badly does that give Trayvon the right to beat him? Is he allowed to beat Zimmerman to death? If not, at what point is Zimmerman allowed to use force to stop the beating?

And finally, isn't it interesting that when two Blacks set a White kid on fire there wasn't nearly this amount of controversy on GTPI? Nor did the Witchita Massacre (Google it) or the Knoxville murders create nearly the stir. In the hierarchy of importance, it pretty clear which race's lives count for the most.

RC-RAMIE
03-26-2012, 09:22
Assume for the sake of argument Zimmerman did start it. How badly does that give Trayvon the right to beat him? Is he allowed to beat Zimmerman to death? If not, at what point is Zimmerman allowed to use force to stop the beating?

And finally, isn't it interesting that when two Blacks set a White kid on fire there wasn't nearly this amount of controversy on GTPI? Nor did the Witchita Massacre (Google it) or the Knoxville murders create nearly the stir. In the hierarchy of importance, it pretty clear which race's lives count for the most.

Wait if Zimmerman did start it Trayvon don't have a right to use force to protect him, but once Trayvon does protect himself Zimmerman has a right to use force?

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 10:22
Wait if Zimmerman did start it Trayvon don't have a right to use force to protect him, but once Trayvon does protect himself Zimmerman has a right to use force?

I didn't imply what you (I think) inferred.

Glock30Eric
03-26-2012, 10:52
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?singlepost=2902198

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 11:00
http://takimag.com/article/trayvonnosaurus_rex_jim_goad/print#axzz1qF5GU2Le

Ruble Noon
03-26-2012, 15:31

Didn't know that you were an eyewitness. Tell us just how it happened.

:popcorn:

ChuteTheMall
03-26-2012, 15:36
Didn't know that you were an eyewitness. Tell us just how it happened.

:popcorn:

I guess you failed to listen to the 911 call.

Eventually you'll hear it.

RC-RAMIE
03-26-2012, 16:01
I didn't imply what you (I think) inferred.

Can you clear it up for me so I understand your view on it?

Ruble Noon
03-26-2012, 16:27
I guess you failed to listen to the 911 call.

Eventually you'll hear it.

Nope, I've heard the 911 tape. Still not sure what happened and neither are you.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 16:35
Can you clear it up for me so I understand your view on it?

I was not making a point; I was posing questions which I thought the question marks (?) made clear.

rhikdavis
03-26-2012, 16:38
Look at my avatar.

e

Are you in distress?

ChuteTheMall
03-26-2012, 17:16
Nope, I've heard the 911 tape. Still not sure what happened and neither are you.

But eventually you might become aware of the fact that Zimmerman exited from his SUV in order to pursue Martin, won't you?

I mean, it's one of the very few undisputed facts in this whole case.

:dunno:

cowboywannabe
03-26-2012, 17:19
santorum is a grade a clown, fit to take office as well a obama. neither will look at the completed investigation before they taste their own feet.

RC-RAMIE
03-26-2012, 17:31

If Zimmerman did start it than Trayvon has the right to beat him till he is no longer a threat. Zimmerman is not allowed to use force he is the aggressor aka the threat.

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it is realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. - Ron Paul

nrabnf
03-26-2012, 17:39
I'll pony up for the bucks to buy Ricky a T-Shirt with a "Help I'm Talking And I Can't Shut Up" Logo. God help us...no pun intended

rhikdavis
03-26-2012, 17:48
Zimmerman reminds me of the security guard who shot one of our agents (not fatally, but he lost a kidney) in a McDonald's parking lot, because he decided that a robbery was taking place and the police just wouldn't get there in time. Maybe not a crime, but it sure didn't have to happen.

Sounds like a fun neighborhood.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 17:58
If Zimmerman did start it than Trayvon has the right to beat him till he is no longer a threat. Zimmerman is not allowed to use force he is the aggressor aka the threat.

l

...and if Trayvon goes beyond that point is Zimmerman allowed to use a weapon to stop him?

QNman
03-26-2012, 19:18
Are you in distress?

He's Russian. He's in distress. At least until Obama is done with this pesky election and he can be more "flexible".

QNman
03-26-2012, 19:19
I'll pony up for the bucks to buy Ricky a T-Shirt with a "Help I'm Talking And I Can't Shut Up" Logo. God help us...no pun intended

:rofl:

Ruble Noon
03-26-2012, 20:23
But eventually you might become aware of the fact that Zimmerman exited from his SUV in order to pursue Martin, won't you?

I mean, it's one of the very few undisputed facts in this whole case.

:dunno:

Zimmerman told police he got out of his SUV, but lost sight of Martin. As he walked back to his vehicle, he said Martin approached him from behind and asked him if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, the Sentinel reports.

Martin said something like “well you do now,” and punched him in the nose, Zimmerman told police. There has been no report of witnesses to that alleged initial blow.
Read more on Newsmax.com: Trayvon Martin Death: Police Say Witnesses Back Zimmerman's Story (http://www.newsmax.com/US/trayvon-martin-zimmerman-killing/2012/03/26/id/433912#ixzz1qHQ6MKpF)
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now! (http://polls.newsmax.com/repeal/?PROMO_CODE=B683-1)

RC-RAMIE
03-26-2012, 21:09
...and if Trayvon goes beyond that point is Zimmerman allowed to use a weapon to stop him?

If you are in a life or death situation where you have to escalate your force level to defend yourself Is it ok for the person you are defending yourself against (the aggressor) to escalate his or her force?

"Let it not be said that no one cared, that no one objected once it is realized that our liberties and wealth are in jeopardy. - Ron Paul