America or Third World? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : America or Third World?

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 10:17
http://www.fredoneverything.net/RecedingTide.shtml

JBnTX
03-26-2012, 10:43
These anti-American hit pieces never cease to amaze me.

They take what's wrong with America and blow it up to epic proportions and then present it as representative of all of America.

They never fail to insult the intelligence of the average American.

They ignore the good in this country, and everything this country does for this planet.

The United States will never be a third world country, in fact it's this country that will lead this planet to a brighter future.

snerd
03-26-2012, 10:48

They take what's wrong with America and blow it up to epic proportions and then present it as representative of all of America.

They ignore the good in this country, and everything this country does for this planet.

The United States will never be a third world country, in fact it's this country that will lead this planet to a brighter future.
http://www.performanceboats.com/gallery/data/500/head-in-the-sand.jpg

Glock30Eric
03-26-2012, 11:00

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7rT7jFFpY5I/TdR65uBLtkI/AAAAAAAAATs/2a88yMNzvUs/s1600/celebrity-pictures-homer-simpson-facepalm-copy.jpg

hogfish
03-26-2012, 11:03

"They take what's wrong with America and blow it up to epic proportions and then present it as representative of all of America." Some one write this down. :)

Zell
03-26-2012, 11:04
Very interesting.

--- Sent from Channel 19 on My 1970's CB Radio

Big Mad Dawg
03-26-2012, 11:09
Very interesting.

--- Sent from Channel 19 on My 1970's CB Radio

10-4 good buddy got a copy on the rubber ducky we got a convoy.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 11:27

Life must really be nice up there on Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Gundude
03-26-2012, 12:07
Life must really be nice up there on Big Rock Candy Mountain.Actually, the vast majority of Americans do have it really nice, and the opportunities to make it even nicer for yourself are still in abundant supply in this country, if you care to pursue them.

People who want to be miserable 24/7 by ignoring what's good and obsessing about what's bad are welcome to it, but don't be surprised when others would rather enjoy their own lives than comiserate with you.

snerd
03-26-2012, 13:16
Actually, the vast majority of Americans do have it really nice, and the opportunities to make it even nicer for yourself are still in abundant supply in this country, if you care to pursue them.......
Yes sir, keep on keeping on. Pay no attention to that behemoth behind the curtain. Eat, drink, be merry. It's all about you.

Contrary to popular belief, one can pursue happiness while at the same time trying to preserve those freedoms and opportunities for future generations by being ever vigilant of our corrupt government. They're the only ones between you and your dreams. They "are" the dream to a large portion of the population, something that was never intended.

Time will be the judge of who the patriots really were during this Constitutional crises.

Gundude
03-26-2012, 16:09
Contrary to popular belief, one can pursue happiness while at the same time trying to preserve those freedoms and opportunities for future generations by being ever vigilant of our corrupt government. They're the only ones between you and your dreams. They "are" the dream to a large portion of the population, something that was never intended.
What constitutes vigilance? Going on politicial issues forums, or starting a Wordpress blog and preaching to the choir? Are you making the assumption that anybody who's not whining profusely is not being vigilant?

One can be vigilant without being miserable and melodramatic. One can be appreciative of all the good things this country is, in spite of a populace which demands unconstitutional behavior from its government, without being unpatriotic.

Ruble Noon
03-26-2012, 16:48

What is this BS that you are posting JB? You claim that people are Anti-American when it is you that hates the document that this country was founded upon.

JBnTX
03-26-2012, 21:01
What is this BS that you are posting JB? You claim that people are Anti-American when it is you that hates the document that this country was founded upon.

Discrediting me will not help Ron Paul's poll numbers.:rofl:

Glock30Eric
03-27-2012, 05:12
Discrediting me will not help Ron Paul's poll numbers.:rofl:

Right and Obama will win.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine