Trayvon Martin Lynch Mob Fury [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon Martin Lynch Mob Fury

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 14:51
http://www.vdare.com/articles/trayvon-martin-lynch-mob-fury-douse-the-flames-mr-president

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 14:52
http://www.vdare.com/articles/lynching-george-zimmerman-overwhelming-america-s-historic-white-majority

What's interesting about this post is it details the self-styled "conservatives" who eagerly--in the absence of the facts--joined the Liberals in immediately condemning Zimmerman.

Make no mistake about it, guilty of a crime or not Zimmerman is going to prison. If local authorities can't convict him the feds will step in, empanel a jury heavy with Blacks who will convict no matter what the evidence shows. He'll be imprisoned, probably raped while there, possibly murdered and American justice will have been served.

Thanks for your help Sean Hannity and George Will.

Ian Moone
03-26-2012, 15:14
And even if he survives all the legal battles and is free to go, he will end up in the Casey Anthony prison. Free to walk the street but in hiding to avoid the wrath of the populous.

JBnTX
03-26-2012, 15:21
If that was a white gang going after a black involved in a shooting, it would be a hate crime and authorities would have already stepped in and made arrests.

I think they're scared of the Black Panthers.

:steamed:

Foxtrotx1
03-26-2012, 15:24
He'll be imprisoned, probably raped while there, possibly murdered and American justice will have been served.

You know this for fact? Or are you talking out your butt?

callihan_44
03-26-2012, 16:41
since all the drama being unfolded on a national platform and the new blackpanthers putting a bounty on his head, will he recieve a fair trial? Seems like alot of people have already convicted this dude with barely any evidence.

Ruble Noon
03-26-2012, 16:46
If Zimmerman is cleared of wrong doing do you suspect the teleprompter in chief will come out and say "I acted stupidly"?
Nah, he'll keep fanning the racial flames.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 17:25
If that was a white gang going after a black involved in a shooting, it would be a hate crime and authorities would have already stepped in and made arrests.

I think they're scared of the Black Panthers.

:steamed:

Americans are scared of Blacks.

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 17:28
You know this for fact? Or are you talking out your butt?

I'm positing a possible perhaps likely outcome. Are you saying this definitely will not happen? And by the way, I notice you didn't take issue with the previous part of my post.

Lethaltxn
03-26-2012, 17:34
Americans are scared of Blacks.

So blacks aren't Americans? :dunno:

maxsnafu
03-26-2012, 17:37
So blacks aren't Americans? :dunno:

Even Blacks are scared of other Blacks. Jessie Jackson said so.

certifiedfunds
03-26-2012, 18:36
Even Blacks are scared of other Blacks. Jessie Jackson said so.

Chris Rock :rofl:

RickD
03-26-2012, 20:47
The Daily Caller snagged a couple months of his twitter tweets.

Not pleasant stuff to read.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/the-daily-caller-obtains-trayvon-martins-tweets/