Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool' [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool'

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 07:55
Trayvon Martin was suspended from school for having a 'burglary tool' and women's jewellery in his backpack

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-school-having-burglary-tool.html#ixzz1qKELrjXS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-school-having-burglary-tool.html

This is going to blow up in the media's face as we learn that Zimmerman was right, and fighting for his life.

_

Paul7
03-27-2012, 08:02
I see it took the foreign press to break this part of the story. Sounds like a real juvenille delinquent.

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 08:04
He had a "a bag full of women's jewelry" in school. No wonder, Zimmerman thought he was up to no good.

_

snerd
03-27-2012, 08:09
It wasn't his. He was holding it for a friend. He was a good boy.

Did you see the repost of his Twitter tweets? Full-on gangsta-thug wannabe.

RC-RAMIE
03-27-2012, 08:15
He had a "a bag full of women's jewelry" in school. No wonder, Zimmerman thought he was up to no good.

_

Zimmerman didn't have that info at the time did he?

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 08:26

No, he called him in as a suspicious person who looked like he was on drugs walking in a neighborhood with a history of break-ins. What is clear is that the representation of Trayvon (tm) as an angel in the media is not accurate.

_

RC-RAMIE
03-27-2012, 08:38
No, he called him in as a suspicious person who looked like he was on drugs walking in a neighborhood with a history of break-ins. What is clear is that the representation of Trayvon (tm) as an angel in the media is not accurate.

_

Profiled him?

Bren
03-27-2012, 08:42

I don't think anybody is claiming that is contributes to Zimmerman's justification - the part where his head was being beaten against the sidewalk, while he yelled for help, before shooting Trayvon as he tried to take his gun, covers that.

The point of the background info on Trayvon is to dispute the initial, "he was a good little boy just out for a bag of skittles, when he was attacked" BS. In other words, it doesn't tell us what he did, but it tells us about his character, which supports Zimmerman's claim in the face of the claims by others that he was an innocent angel.

Dalton Wayne
03-27-2012, 08:43
There was a blurb on the local news that a new witness says that Zimmerman was walking back to his car and was attacked by martin from behind and martin was slamming his head into the ground, just caught it yesterday

Bren
03-27-2012, 08:45
Profiled him?

No, because Zimmerman is not a police officer working from a profile. If you are using the lefty slang, where profiling means "racism" then you are overlooking the fact that, as Zimmerman said, he recognized him as someone who did not live in the gated community where he was on neighborhood watch. That's what neighborhood watch does.

I think Zimmerman was probably an idiot who I wouldn't like in real life, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with people making up nonsense about this case.

Paul7
03-27-2012, 09:12
Sounds like Zimmerman should be getting a medal.

RC-RAMIE
03-27-2012, 09:15
I don't think anybody is claiming that is contributes to Zimmerman's justification - the part where his head was being beaten against the sidewalk, while he yelled for help, before shooting Trayvon as he tried to take his gun, covers that.

The point of the background info on Trayvon is to dispute the initial, "he was a good little boy just out for a bag of skittles, when he was attacked" BS. In other words, it doesn't tell us what he did, but it tells us about his character, which supports Zimmerman's claim in the face of the claims by others that he was an innocent angel.

Just saying Zimmerman couldn't have used that in deciding , "Zimmerman thought he was up to no good"

Big Mad Dawg
03-27-2012, 09:21
Well now the bleeding heart liberals will have to change their tactics from he was an angel to misunderstood youth or he had turned his life around just a few hours before his death.

JBnTX
03-27-2012, 09:24
This going to end up just like the Duke lacrosse case.

:whistling:

GWSHARK
03-27-2012, 10:25
weird how those that were skeptical of the media before are accepting this info as fact. :dunno:

Fred Hansen
03-27-2012, 10:41
weird how those that were skeptical of the media before are accepting this info as fact. :dunno:Not at all weird. This is a pattern that the media constantly repeats. First they bull**** the fools with a load of liberal bilge, straight out of the Poverty Pimp Handbook; then the truth slowly trickles out.

http://www.themagicnegro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/race-baiting-obama.jpg

Cavalry Doc
03-27-2012, 10:41

As far as I know, we don't yet know what led to trayvon attacking Zimmerman.

We just know that trayvon broke his nose and was banging his head against the ground before he was shot. The details are there, but it's too early to make a stand defending either of them.

The Viking
03-27-2012, 10:44
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2715538/dont-rush-to-judgment-in-trayvon.html#storylink=misearch

RC-RAMIE
03-27-2012, 10:44
As far as I know, we don't yet know what led to trayvon attacking Zimmerman.

We just know that trayvon broke his nose and was banging his head against the ground before he was shot. The details are there, but it's too early to make a stand defending either of them.

I never took a stand defending either one of them. Im only interested in this case as a self-defense case.

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 10:46
Profiled him?

You tell me.

_

Javelin
03-27-2012, 10:49
I guess Obama was right. If he had a boy...

Sent from my Fisher-Price phone
http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/customavatars/avatar2503_1.gif

RC-RAMIE
03-27-2012, 10:51
No, he called him in as a suspicious person who looked like he was on drugs
_

that is the reason I asked profiled? "Looked like he was on drugs"
What look did he use to determine he was a suspicious?

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 10:51
This going to end up just like the Duke lacrosse case.

:whistling:

Yep, the media went all in, and the facts are going to bite them.

_

Javelin
03-27-2012, 10:52
I think Zimmerman was probably an idiot who I wouldn't like in real life, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with people making up nonsense about this case.

:agree:

It was not ideal and I don't think anyone would want to have made the call that Zimmerman did under these circumstances.

But the fact still remains that we don't know everything and really at this point only Zimmerman does.

And for the record for these LIBERATS: I still believe that a man is innocent until proven guilty (unlike the laws Obama signed on Christmas Eve 2011 making it legal to pull you from your bed and throw your ass in GITMO forever without any legal defense, evidence, or wrong doing).

:wavey:

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 10:52

You'll have to wait for more details.

_

RC-RAMIE
03-27-2012, 10:54
You'll have to wait for more details.

_

I am that is why im not making comments like

" No wonder, Zimmerman thought he was up to no good."

DonGlock26
03-27-2012, 10:56
I am that is why im not making comments like

" No wonder, Zimmerman thought he was up to no good."

Well, good for you.

_

Just1More
03-27-2012, 11:36

Let's cut the liberal BS and get real. If a young black person wearing a hoodie is wandering around a GATED COMMUNITY during school hours, odds are he's up to no good. That's reality, not profiling pal.

GWSHARK
03-27-2012, 11:40
Let's cut the liberal BS and get real. If a young black person wearing a hoodie is wandering around a GATED COMMUNITY during school hours, odds are he's up to no good. That's reality, not profiling pal.

I face that mentality OFTEN when I'm out exercising/powerwalking/jogging.

Gundude
03-27-2012, 11:49
Let's cut the liberal BS and get real. If a young black person wearing a hoodie is wandering around a GATED COMMUNITY during school hours, odds are he's up to no good. That's reality, not profiling pal.7pm is school hours?

Even if it were, can you tell the difference between an 18 year old high school graduate and a 17 year old student?

Also, a lot of people wear hoods in the rain.

Would you care to just say "a young black person in a gated community," or is there a still a certain amount of "liberal BS" you need to preserve?

cowboy1964
03-27-2012, 12:18
deleted

cowboy1964
03-27-2012, 12:20
If a young black person wearing a hoodie is wandering around a GATED COMMUNITY during school hours, odds are he's up to no good.

Wow, nothing racist in THAT statement. :whistling:

whoflungdo
03-27-2012, 12:20
Just saying Zimmerman couldn't have used that in deciding , "Zimmerman thought he was up to no good"

No, it just corroborates Zimmerman's suspicions..

whoflungdo
03-27-2012, 12:23
I face that mentality OFTEN when I'm out exercising/powerwalking/jogging.

Well then I would suggest you don't hit a man from behind as he's walking back to this truck and then get on top while continue to hit him and pound his head into the pavement and you should be good to go..

GWSHARK
03-27-2012, 12:25
Well then I would suggest you don't hit a man from behind as he's walking back to this truck and then get on top while continue to hit him and pound his head into the pavement and you should be good to go..

Is that what happened? You sure? 100% sure? :upeyes:

whoflungdo
03-27-2012, 12:29
Is that what happened? You sure? 100% sure? :upeyes:

I'm sure enough that if you follow that advice you will be good to go.

Javelin
03-27-2012, 12:37
7pm is school hours?

Even if it were, can you tell the difference between an 18 year old high school graduate and a 17 year old student?

Would you care to just say "a young black person in a gated community," or is there a still a certain amount of "liberal BS" you need to preserve?

A liberal shot some little punk kid. That's all we know.

:tongueout:

AA#5
03-27-2012, 12:54
7pm is school hours?

"Also, a lot of people wear hoods in the rain."

Yeah, but they don't walk like this:
http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7NNhfDnsU8g&rct=j&sa=X&ei=WAxyT8jtAsraiQK1wY3ZDA&sqi=2&ved=0CEAQuAIwAw&q=youtube+crip+walk&usg=AFQjCNGG5Uq-Iwnxq39tZEGMNy557WA9yA

Fred Hansen
03-27-2012, 13:48
People shoot hoods in the rain too. Diversity: It Makes Us Stronger. :upeyes: